Search for content in message boards

Dennis Springer

Dennis Springer

Posted: 27 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Sep 2006 1:55PM GMT
My ancestor is Dennis Springer and it is believed that his family came from Hannover, Germany. Dennis was born in 1768 and so the family may have been in Germany in the first part of the eighteenth century. Any information will be appreciated.

Re: Dennis Springer

Posted: 16 Sep 2001 1:27AM GMT
I have a Dennis Springer b. 15 Nov 1768 in Union Co. SC his GGGrandfather Christopher Christlieb Christian Springer was b. 1550 in Lamstedt, Hanover, Germany. Check out the following site it may help you. "rootsweb World Connect Project": <worldconncect.rootsweb.com> Gerald Hankins Johnston's Family and Ancestors. Do a search on Carl Springer.
I am looking for information on the wife of William James Springer b. in Lawrence Co. TN. Her name was Martha Jane Smith and my GGGrandmother. Her daughter Georgia L. Springer was my great grandmother. I hope this helps.

Posted: 3 Aug 2002 4:46AM GMT
Edited: 6 Feb 2003 4:48PM GMT
Surnames: Springer
My name, as you can see is Springer. My father was Clarence Mitchell Springer. His 8th great grandfather was Charel Christopher Springer.Born 1658 in Sweden.
I have been searching for years for family members. Maybe you can help? If so e-mail me please.

Thank You,
Shawna S.

Posted: 29 Aug 2003 6:57PM GMT
Surnames: Holmes, Springer, Lynn, White, McCall, McCarty, Edmondson
I have information that Dennis was born in Union Co., SC, son of Charles "Carl" Springer and Mary Ball. Have you seen any evidence that he might have had an older sister Ruth? Charles & Mary had 7 sons; I can find no mention of a daughter. Ruth married Walter Holmes in Union Co. I can find no other Springer family there. They were my g-g-grandparents. They and Dennis's brother Ezekiel moved to Barren Co., KY, in 1790s. Walter d. before 1850; Ruth after 1850. Buried in Old Enon Cemetery near Eva, Morgan Co., AL.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic