Search for content in message boards

TERRY, George

TERRY, George

Charlene Spaulding (View posts)
Posted: 7 Nov 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BOVE, DUMBLETON, GIEFER, TERRY, RAWLINS, VEVERS, WINTER
I am searching George TERRY a police officer living in London at: 120 St. George Street according to the marriage license of his dau Elizabeth TERRY m Dan RAWLINS Aug 5, 1855 in St. George's In The East. Elizabeth and Dan are my gggrandparents and our vital info on Elizabeth and her ancestry is extremely limited. Any and all info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance from CA USA!!!

Winter

Geraldine Gasparelli (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: WINTER
The surname Winter is included in your surname interest list. I am researching this name in London 19th cent. the St. Pancras, Camden Town area. Your message gave no indication of where your Winter connection came in. Geraldine

Re: Winter

Posted: 2 Jul 2001 5:07PM GMT
Surnames: Cole, Gooderson, Hickmore, Manley, Winter
I am looking for Herbert George Winter born in Pentonville, London, England in 1859. He is the son of George and Alexina. HE married Lottie (Sophie) Maud Gooderson in 1897 in Limehouse, Stepney. England. Any connection to the family you are researching?

Posted: 7 Nov 2001 8:17PM GMT
did i reply to to you?if not my winters were in st pancras from around 1850,belsize park then lower terrce,fleet road.flask walk hampstead, james winter stonemason,one of his sons robert also stonmason,my g/grandfather.

Donna C (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jan 2005 10:39AM GMT
Surnames: winter
I am currently reseaching Winter from St Pancras area, 1870's to 1900's interested in any family related to Albert Winter and Clara Turner.

Charlene (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jan 2005 3:07AM GMT
My RAWLINS married WINTER before 1786 Gosport, Hants (Hampshire County) England and into Sculcoates, York.

I also have another WINTER line from UK into New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Kentucky married HERBERT, BRAYS, LINCOLN, BOONE families.

I cannot connect my RAWLINS / WINTER with the PA WINTER lines. We assume the PA WINTER go back to the Robert and Thomas WINTOUR that were involved in the historical Gun Powder Plot both were hung and quartered January 30, 1605/06 St. Paul's Churchyard Westminster, England.

Not sure if any of this is helpful, but without knowing more on my RAWLINS / WINTER line, I'm stuck .. this line marries into CHARLESWORTH, DUMBLETON, VEVERS, TERRY of Sculcoates.

Email me privately if you'd like ... mihnbu@aol.com

Charlene

Re: TERRY, George

Posted: 9 Nov 2012 8:02PM GMT
I have several George Terry's in my tree..I have George Terry from England..I don't know much about him..
I wish I did..that's where my tree ends with him..I do wish I could find more on him.
good luck, Linda
per page

Find a board about a specific topic