Search for content in message boards

Albert E. Curtis

Albert E. Curtis

Posted: 28 Dec 1999 12:44PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jul 2001 11:58AM GMT
I would like information regarding Albert E. Curtis of St. Joseph County, Michigan. He is the husband of Leafey J. DeLong and the father of my grandfather, Arthur S. Curtis who died in an automobile accident in 1932.

Update on Albert E. Curtis

Posted: 6 Dec 2004 1:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Nov 2005 8:06PM GMT
Surnames: Curtis, Blank, DeLong
I have learned the following information since my last posting.
Albert was born November 22, 1881 in Constantine, St. Joseph County, Michigan
Married on November 19, 1901 in Three Rivers, St. Joseph County, Michigan to Leafey Jane DeLong.
He died June 22, 1958 in Three Rivers, St. Joseph County, Michigan and was buried June 24, 1958 in Constantine Cemetery, St. Joseph County, Michigan.
I have four children listed as Amelia, Zelda M., Arthur S., and Jewell DeLancey Curtis
Albert's parents are Wilson James Curtis and Mary F. Bailey who were married November 07, 1875 in Constantine, St. Joseph County, Michigan.
I would like to know if Albert had any siblings. I am also interested in more information on his parents and children.

Re: Update on Albert E. Curtis

Genie (View posts)
Posted: 6 Dec 2004 4:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
The 1880 census lists only one Wilson Curtis in MI. He was 30, b MI, parents b NY, a farm worker, md. to Flora, b Ny 28, with son LeGrande 3 b MI, and mother-in-law Caroline Baulckner 47. they were in Constantine, St. Joseph, MI.

IN 1900, he is 51, with wife Florence? (or Flora?) M. 48, and children Albert 18, Mary 14, Carrol D. (male) 11 and Earl 7, in same location.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic