Search for content in message boards

GA/SC area Whitfield

GA/SC area Whitfield

Carol Wolfe (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jul 2000 8:57PM GMT
GG grandma Ida/?Ada Whitfield, married Walter Dicksen TAylor, had my gpa Albert Lee Taylor, and several other kids. I believe she died abt 1922, possibly in Oconee county
any help appreciated
naficmail@aol.com

Whitfield SC/GA

kenneth D. Morgan (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jul 2000 5:14PM GMT
I think your whitfield is related to my wifes family. Lewis b.1789 and Helena Vandiver Whitfield lived at Townville SC on the Anderson/Oconee County line. I have a fair amount of info on this family.I am not on-line at home so I will get back with you.

Ada Missouri Whitfield

Posted: 20 Jul 2000 12:37PM GMT
Edited: 18 Aug 2002 10:10PM GMT
Grandma Ada was the daughter of William Demarcus Whitfield and Nancy C. Nelms.
Marcus was the son of Rebecca Whitfield and unknown. Rebecca was the daughter of Lewis and Helena Vandiver whitfield.

whitfields

Carol Wolfe (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 2000 3:51PM GMT
The way I understand it, Lewis and Elena(HElena) had a duaghter named rebecca, who had a son named William Demarcus who had my grandma Ada Whitfield. If you have any info on these names I would really appreciate it, as all I have right now are names and very few dates

Lewis Whitfield

Angela Dunn (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jun 2001 7:29PM GMT
Have run across a couple of your posts and it seems that your wife's family line may cross with mine.

My grandfather was Carodine N. Whitfield (b 1905) son of John Lewis Whitfield (b?), son of Peter, son of Lewis (b. 1789)

My grandparents are buried down the road in Townville, and I know that several generations are there. But I have very little information on the family...would be interested in whatever you can provide.

Thanks!

Whitfield's SC/NC/GA

Kenneth D. Morgan (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jun 2001 12:43PM GMT

Re: Lewis Whitfield

Kenneth D. Morgan (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jun 2003 8:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Whitfield/SC
E-mail me at kenneydmorgan@hotmail.com. Ken
per page

Find a board about a specific topic