Search for content in message boards

Descendant Chart

Descendant Chart

Posted: 10 Jun 2008 6:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
Is there any place to download a printable blank descendant chart online? I only need the blank chart and not a software package. my searches have come up empty. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Descendant Chart

Posted: 10 Jun 2008 8:19PM GMT
There probably isn't such a thing as it is dependent on how many descendants there are in each generation, how many marriages the focus person and or/ each descendant had, etc.

That can't be known until the descendants are documented.

Posted: 11 Jun 2008 7:55PM GMT
AGHatchett3rd nailed it. Some people have 3 descendants, some 300. You can't make a form for that.

Posted: 15 Jun 2008 2:54AM GMT
I'd love to find a software program that can provide a four generation descendent view for 4 generations. I'm having fun with ancestry.com and found their 3 generation book view which lists 3 generations of people on one page. But I'd like 4 generations listed one page. Does anyone know of such a software program, or how to get the view with ancestry.com. A poster would be great, but any size page would better than none. Thanks.

jwinger

Posted: 24 Feb 2012 6:35PM GMT
I am looking for a five generation descendant paper chart that is blank. One that starts with me and goes to my children then to my grandchildren then the great grandchildren and so on. Where can I purchase such a chart? I would be willing to look at software that would include this type of chart if available.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions