Search for content in message boards

Orrs of Pa.,N.C.,Geo.,Ala.

Orrs of Pa.,N.C.,Geo.,Ala.

M.Orem (View posts)
Posted: 29 Oct 2003 2:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for connections: Info I have Jerushia Hannah Elmira Orr, born Georgia, married John Thomas Allen.She died in Ala. Her parents John Bunyan Orr and Rebecca Kazzaiah A.C. Scott Orr lived in Georgia. His parents were Jessie and Betsy Ragan Orr. I do not know where they lived. His father is believed to be John Orr who died in Wake Co., N.C c1779, believed to be son of Robert who died before 11/24/1779 in Wake Co., N.C. Robert's wife possibly Charlotte Green. Robert thought to be son of John who died in Bucks Co., Pa. in 1762, son of Humphrey who emmigrated from Ireland and died in Pa. in 1736. Can anyone verity this lineage? All responses appreciated.

Re: Orrs of Pa.,N.C.,Geo.,Ala.

GARY L. ORR (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jun 2006 3:01PM GMT
YOU MIGHT TRY LOOKING AT "HISTORY OF BUCKS COUNTY" 1ST NAME MENTIONED IS HUMPHREY ORR, WITH A REFERENCE TO "JOHN ORR'S FORD". I HAVE MORE INFO. MY DAD WROTE A BOOK. HIS NAME ERNEST EDWIN ORR.

Amy D (View posts)
Posted: 3 Sep 2006 1:23PM GMT
Gary; do you have any info. re: Orr's around Pittsburgh, PA? I have vague info.: James Orr (dentist), daughter Emma Orr (b. 7/23/1847, d. 4/5/1922, m. 11/26/1868) to Theodore Frelinghuysen Anshutz. 1910 Census: Emma K. living in Wilkinsburg, PA.

GL Orr (View posts)
Posted: 18 Oct 2006 1:46PM GMT
Amy, I don't have anything about a dentist in Pittsburgh, but like I said before. the history of Bucks County might be some help to you. James Orr is in my line though.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic