Search for content in message boards

J.T. Wood Marriage

J.T. Wood Marriage

Posted: 14 Jul 2000 9:06AM GMT
Edited: 11 Feb 2003 5:13AM GMT
Looking to find information on a J.T. Wood that married a Ada Whitlock 11/22/1908 in Smith Co. Texas. Would like to find out the names of any children that they might have and where they are now

Re: J.T. Wood Marriage

Margie (View posts)
Posted: 18 Aug 2001 3:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Mary;
This is all new to me, but very interesting, please be patient with me. I have a G.Grandft. Jeremiah Pratt Wood,(b.Jan. 8 1866) I have his mothers(James S. "Sam" Wood)(Married to "Frances" M.F. Hazelwood Jan 20, 1857) will. There is a J.T.Wood listed to recieve property in TN. There is a comment in the will that says "If J.T. Wood has no children in the future...ect..ect, so he must have been very young. This will was written in 1944. maybe we can help each other, I have no more info on J.T. It looks like J.T. has a sister Mary who married a Russell (Mary Russell) Do any of these names sound familiar?Also surnames,Walker, Tucker, Woods

Re: J.T. Wood Marriage

Posted: 18 Aug 2001 12:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Sep 2001 6:23PM GMT
Hello
The only information I have on J.T. Wood is that he married Ada Whitlock Nov. 22, 1908 Smith Co. Texas the marriage is listed i vol. 18 pg. 140. Ada and J.T. had the following children as far as I know. John Thomas Jr. Horace Richard b. 1909 married a Opal Kitchens, Annie Belle b. 1914 . Ada is the sister to my great grandmother Belle.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic