Search for content in message boards

Flavie SAUCIER m Felix DUMOND /T, 1908, Frenchville Maine

Flavie SAUCIER m Felix DUMOND /T, 1908, Frenchville Maine

Posted: 19 Jan 2006 12:21AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am seeking info on Flavie SAUCIER who married Felix DUMOND (Dumont, son of Pierre Paul Dumont and Demerise LaCroix dit Corbin)

Birth: 14 APR 1891 in Frenchville, Maine
Death: 4 AUG 1960 in Lewiston, Maine

Marriage: Felix DUMONT( b: 15 JAN 1890 in Fort Kent,Maine)
on Oct 8 (or possibly Aug 10) 1908 St. Luce, Frenchville, Maine

They had 10 or 11 children including Eddie DUMOND b: 13 MAR 1916 in Fort Kent, Maine, who is my husband's late maternal grandfather

I think she may be connected to Germain Saucier ? but can't make the connection.

Any information will be greately appreciated.

Re: Flavie SAUCIER m Felix DUMOND /T, 1908, Frenchville Maine

Posted: 28 Feb 2010 4:58AM GMT
I am the grandson of Emily (Dumond) Ouellette. Emily is the daughter to Felix and Flaevie. Feel free to contact me in whatever regards. I am also looking into information on the family. It would be nice to find out more.

Posted: 1 Mar 2010 12:26AM GMT
Hi Keith,

My husband, Lenny, is the grandson of Eddie Dumond, a brother of Emily. Lenny's mother is Carol Dumond. Another of Carol's cousins, Bradley Theriault, contacted me on here recently too! He is the son of Clothilde Dumond.

If you click on my name, I think you can get to my tree. I put a photo of Flavie and one of all her children. I have a couple of trees, and even though one is called "From Fort Kent to CT," the tree named "Tillman Gosselin Connections" has the most up-to-date info.

I got the answer to my post here by email a long time ago, from someone named Dave Morgan. He wrote:

I found the marriage for Felix Dumont & Flavie Saucier for Ste Luce, Frenchville on 10 Aug 1908.
Felix parents are Paul & Demerise Corbin married Fort Kent 1872.
Flavie parents are Germain & Demerise Berube married in Frenchville 31 May 1869.

Germain parents are Olivier & Henriette Pelletier.

Olivier parents are Germain & Sophie Bellefleur.

This is from the "Genealogies of the Cathol;ic Families of Aroostook County, Maine and the Catholic Diocese of Edmundston, NB".

Posted: 5 Mar 2010 2:17AM GMT
Hello Laurie,
It appears we are second cousins through marriage. Emily is my grandmother. Emily's late husband is Bert Ouellette. Bert has done an extensive family tree which I will be obtaining tomorrow. I may still have many questions and hope we can continue speaking to one another. I would be interested in knowing more about your family as well. I am in the process of writing a book about our family. Obviously not to be published but for family to review. Any info or help would be appreciated.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions