Search for content in message boards

Oliver's Johnston Co. NC

Oliver's Johnston Co. NC

Posted: 6 Oct 2001 6:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Oliver
Looking for info on John Oliver born abt. 1728 died Johnston Co. NC 1792 2nd. wife was Sara Edwards (Sara was not the Mother of his children) John served in the Revolutionary War as did his son Henry born abt. 1750 died 1804 Johnston Co. NC his wife was Lucretia Pearce.
Children of John: Henry,John,Thomas,Stephen,Michell,Elizabeth,Eleanar, maybe more.All born in Johnston Co. NC I think.
Children of Henry:
William,Needham,Henry,Shadrack,Asa,Edith,Zelpha.Edith and Zelpha were born in Waune Co.NC others in Johnston Co. NC.
Children of William:
William Henry,Shadrack (killed in Civil War),Alfred Gary,John Ray,Zilpha, Thetus. This line were also borm in NC but died in Ark, Tx.,Al.and Ga.
At sometime the family of Shadrack and Alfred Gary ended up in East Texas.
I am the g-grandaughter of a son of William Henry. He was Needham Asa born 12-13-1855 in NC. died 5-27-1928 Prairie Co. Ark.
An looking for info on this line. I have lots more and will share.
I also have copies of marriage lic. for the children of William Henry, they were all born in Johnston Co. NC but married in Prairie Co. Ark.
I also have a photo of William Henry and his wife Hulda (Woodard).
E-Mail....tmct@flash.net

Re: Oliver's Johnston Co. NC

Posted: 6 Oct 2001 8:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Feb 2004 7:38PM GMT
Surnames: OLIVER
Please contact me. I have some second-hand info regarding the parents and descendents of Shadrack and Martin Oliver, sons of a John Oliver of Bertie Co., NC. Related to your John and Shadrack? I have no idea.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions