Search for content in message boards

John R. Kizer/ Randolph County, AR

John R. Kizer/ Randolph County, AR

Posted: 6 Dec 2006 3:38AM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm searching for more information on John R. Kizer. I'm hoping to learn a bit more about his life. I hope to make it to Randolph County soon to do a bit more research, but until then, I would appreciate any help that you can give. Thanks in advance.

Re: John R. Kizer/ Randolph County, AR

Posted: 7 Dec 2006 2:54AM GMT
Surnames: kizer
John Kizer was the uncle of my mother in law daughter of Sarah Jane Kizer James. Sarah Jane was marrried to Thomas Asbury Whitten James they both died in Mcloud, Oklahoma. I have some info on John. Bottom line he died in jail by hanging himself to save himself from the hangman after killing his wife and step son I have the full story that was pubished years ago. Daughter of Sarah is 90 years old and still has a clear mind.

Posted: 15 Jul 2007 2:36PM GMT
Surnames: Kizer, Green
My greatgrand mother was Thadis Kizer who married Ed Green. They were in Fulton Co. AR in 1880 with one son, Thomas. I know nothing about these people before this date. Thadis disappeared from census records after 1892. That was the date of the last child's birth. Can you help me?

Posted: 8 Apr 2008 7:14AM GMT
I would like to know if this is John Kizer, born 1830. Jes
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions