Search for content in message boards

Descendants of Moses & Emily Narcissa (Jewell) BAIRD - Louisiana

Descendants of Moses & Emily Narcissa (Jewell) BAIRD - Louisiana

Posted: 5 Aug 2010 7:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Baird, Jewell
I am trying to locate any descendants of my 2nd Great Uncle & Aunt: Moses & Emily Narcissa (Jewell) BAIRD.
They were the parents of (at least) 10 children (born 1877 - 1902):
Robert J. BAIRD; David J. BAIRD; Andrew F. BAIRD; Thomas B.L. BAIRD; Vernon Adams BAIRD; Elena Augusta BAIRD; James Knox BAIRD; William Henry J. BAIRD; Laura BAIRD & Wilbert R. BAIRD

Moses & Emily were married February 8, 1876 in East Feleciana Parish Louisiana.
Moses died in Jefferson Parish in 1917, and Emily died in New Orleans in 1931.

Re: Descendants of Moses & Emily Narcissa (Jewell) BAIRD - Louisiana

Posted: 7 May 2012 10:05PM GMT
Hi. I was looking up my great grandmother Alena(sp?) Augusta Baird on Google and came across you post. Elena or Alena, as my mother told me she thought it was spelled, was my grandfather's mother. I was wondering if the Elena Augusta Baird you are speaking of was married to Lee Clark Phillips. Also my grandfather had an Aunt Laura Baird who lived in Louisiana. My mother says that we have relatives on the Bairds side in Louisiana and Mississippi. Does this help?

Posted: 8 May 2012 10:01PM GMT
Surnames: Baird, Jewell
Thank you for your reply. I'm excited to find a descendant of Moses & Emily. Would love to help you with your family research.

Posted: 21 Jun 2012 6:29PM GMT
I apologize for being away. I've been busy. I was wondering though, Do you know if any of Moses and Emily Baird's children live in the state of Georgia?

Posted: 5 Jan 2013 7:55PM GMT
Hi there - Shocked to find someone looking for information on descendants of Moses and Emilie Baird; they were my great grand parents. I have pictures of their headstones as well as copies from their family bibles .... please get in touch with me and we'll exchange information! Thanks, Susan Baird Chapman

Posted: 8 Jan 2013 12:15AM GMT
Surnames: JEWELL BAIRD
Hello Susan,
How wonderful to hear from you.
I'd love to correspond with you regarding our BAIRD/JEWELL family lines.
my email address is wpbear@marketrends.net & wpbear@tourtillott.org

Posted: 26 Jan 2013 7:02PM GMT
Hi! I too am a descendant of Moses and Emilie Baird. Moses was my great grandfather. His son Vernon was my grandfather. I just posted a picture of Moses on the McCarthy tree in case you might be interested. (I need to rename the tree McCarthy-Baird). I'm still trying to get the hang of all this!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic