Search for content in message boards

KELLY'S IN NYC/BROOKLYN

KELLY'S IN NYC/BROOKLYN

susan rowan (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jan 2001 4:22AM GMT
Seeking any info on the following Kell(e)y's:

WILLIAM JOSEPH KELLY - b. approx 1870 married MARY AGNES COUGHLIN b. 1872 (she was first married to Thomas Clancey and they had one son Thomas Clancey b. 1898)
CHILDREN:
Loretta Marie Kelly b. 1903 (my grandmother)
Margaret b. 1905
Joseph Alexander b. 1909
William b. 1911
John b. 1912
Anna b. 1915

Kellys of Bronx NY

Posted: 25 Jan 2001 7:43AM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 2:27PM GMT
My Great Grandfather was James J. Kelly,
born 4/3/1893 of Bronx NY. He married Agnes
Frances Costello, and they adopted a girl
from the NY Foundling Hospital, her name
became Patricia Kelly. (My Grandmother).
James was not with Agnes for long, I don't
know what happened to her, I am trying to
find out. I think James had a sister named
Mary. He died in Wildwood, NJ 1969. If this
info helps you, please let me know, Happy
searching. Kim Burns Conky@Optonline.net
or Mycutesons@aol.com Thanks

KELLY BRONX NY

EUGENE\GENE KELLY (View posts)
Posted: 18 Feb 2001 4:19PM GMT
MY NAME IS DONNA ANNE,MY FATHERS NAME IS GENE KELLY, WHO I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO LOCATE FOR SOME TIME NOW.I WAS BORN IN BRONX NY MEDICAL CENTER ON JULY 26,1963. MY MOTHER IS MAGDALENE SIEVERS MAIDEN NAME,WHO MARRIED HANHS/HENERY B.SCHMOLLER, WHICH IS MY GIVEN LAST NAME(SCHMOLLER) THEN MY MOTHER REMARRIED AGAIN TO JULIAN/JULES KOPINSKI,THE NAME THAT SHE CARRIES NOW. I HAVE VERY LITTLE INFORMATION, I THINK GENE KELLY WAS BORN IN CANADA,THEN MOVED TO NEW YORK CITY,I DONT THINK HE HAS ANY BROTHERS OR SISTERS, NOT SURE.MY MOTHER,I BELIEVE GREW UP IN WASHINGTON HEIGHTS NY, SHE HAS 2 SISTERS JOAN AND CONSTANCE(CONNIE)MY MOTHER IS THE MIDDLE CHILD,JOAN THE OLDER. MY GRANDMOTHER NOW PAST AWAY(TO SOON) NAME WAS ANNE SIEVERS. WE MOVED TO NJ RIDGEFEILD PARK IN 1967-68, WHERE I STARTED SCHOOL, THEN WE MOVED UP NORTH TO OAKRIDGE JEFFERSON TOWNSHIP WHERE I WAS BASICALLY RAISED, AND MY MOTHER REMARRIED IN THE EARLY 70S. I AM SEARCHING FOR MY FATHER OR FAMILY MEMBERS. HE MIGHT BE IN HIS 70S OR 80S. MY MOM IS NOW 65. I HOPE THAT SOMEONE WILL HAVE SOME KIND OF INFORMATION FOR ME. THANK YOU. DONNA ANNE I CAN BE E-MAILED MOUSETRAP700@CS.COM
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions