Search for content in message boards

WUNSCH in Kewaunee Co.

WUNSCH in Kewaunee Co.

Marge Anderson (View posts)
Posted: 21 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: WUNSCH
I am searching for information on the WUNSCH family in Kewaunee Co. and neighboring counties in Wisconsin. My grandmother was born in "Wisconsin" in 1862 though her family home was in Michigan. I believe her mother was visiting a sibling (her maiden name was WUNSCH) at the time of my grandmother's birth. I am trying to link the WUNSCH family in Wisconsin to the WUNSCH family in Michigan.

If you have any information please contact me at

philandmarge@yahoo.com

Sheboygan Co-Wunsch

Pam Kuehlman-Rumney (View posts)
Posted: 15 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: THEODORE WUNSCH, SOPHIE ZECH WUNSCH, RAYMOND WUNSCH, LILLIE WUNSCH, LLOYD WUNSCH, LORRAINE WUNSCH, JEROME WUNSCH
The above family members have resided or reside in Sheboygan and Manitowoc Counties WI. This is very near to Kewaunee Co. WI. If you'd like to exchange information about Wunsch's that are related to me via my mother's familiy, as above, I will give more details. Just e-mail to the above address. Sincerely, Pam Kuehlman-Rumney, formerly of Milwaukee, WI now at 1275 Lavall Dr. Davidsonville, MD
Researching: FREYBERG,KUEHLMANN,BERSCH,ZECH,WUNSCH

Re: Sheboygan Co-Wunsch

Diane (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 2004 3:38PM GMT
How did Theodore Wunsch fit in your family and what is the birth date of your Theodore?
Thanks for your time in this
Diane

Posted: 26 Mar 2004 6:43PM GMT
Edited: 24 Apr 2005 2:38AM GMT
You asked about Theodore Wunsch and my family. The only name I have of a Wunsch in WI is that of Anna G. Umlor .... who was born to Genevieve Wunsch and Adam Umlor in WI in 1862. They had many children ... some I have as being born in MI ... the Traverse City area .... and some I have no location on. The children born either side of Genevieve were born in Michigan. I am assuming that that Geneveive had relatives in WI and they traveled back and forth to see them at fairly regular intervals. On one of those visits my grandmother Anna Umlor was born.

There are no Theodore's in my list .... and I can't link to any Wunsch in WI yet specifically. Only my feelings that this is where the Wunsch line of MINE originated. If you have ANY insight it would be deeply appreciated.

OH .... one side note ... the name Genevieve is one we've 'given' to her. I have see it as Jennifer, Jane and names that I don't have the proper characters for to type it. I believe she was also called Genny.

Posted: 30 Jan 2013 7:32PM GMT
Surnames: Bersch
i know this is a long shot but i thought i'd try anyways.

I have a Myron P Bersch 1915-1977 married to a Millicent Mildred Snortum 1917-2012 and his father (i believe) is Peter J Bersch (b. Aug 1870 Germany) married a Rosa Eugene (b. 1874 Kewaunee County, WI) Peter immigrated in 1876 and Peter & Rosa married abt 1893.

Any help is appreciated as I have almost NOTHING.

Thank You
Heather Giese
shortysrus69@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic