Search for content in message boards

Alcide Denomme

Alcide Denomme

Posted: 18 Mar 2010 2:25PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Edited: 18 Mar 2010 5:10PM GMT
Surnames: Denomme
I'm a Denomme also my dad's name is Laurier Alcide Denomme, my grandfauthers name is Alcide Denomme(deceased)he was born February 19th 1938, was married to Rita Larabie. I was just wondering if you would have any relations to my family.

Re: Alcide Denomme

Posted: 18 Mar 2010 5:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi paigeroo22,

It helps if you put in some location information, do you know where Alcide Denomme was born?

Are you looking for his ancestry?

If you are looking to connect his line to others, putting in all the information you know helps others assess if there is a connection.

Since this is quite recent history, you need to find the names of Alcide's parents, the most obvious place to find that information would be his death certificate, but someone still living might know that information.

If this line came to the US, the latest census available to search is the 1930. Alcide wouldn't be in it since he was born in 1938, but his parents would be.

Maybe you already know some of the siblings of Alcide. If they were born before 1930, all that info might help in your search.

Posted: 9 Sep 2010 1:23AM GMT
Alcide Denomme [Evangeliste Denomme and Delima Fortin]
married 31 Dec 1965 Markstay, Ontario
Rita Larabie [Ludger Larabie and Claire Irene Labelle].
Chris

Posted: 8 Apr 2012 3:55PM GMT
Alcide (married to Rita)was the grandson of Jean Evangeliste and Adeline and so was my father, who was also named Alcide (born in 1919 and married May Cornthwaite). Here is what I have on them from my book.

Children of Joseph Evangeliste Denomme & Delima Fortin (page 127)
(Jean Evangeliste Denomme & Adeline Joly)

ALCIDE DENOMME Born on February 19, 1937. Married on December 31, 1965 in Markstay, Ontario to RITA LARABIE (daughter of Ludger Larabie & Clarienne Labelle, of River Valley, Ontario. Born in 1946). Alcide died in 1989 and was buried in St. Mark’s cemetery, Markstay, Ontario at 52 years of age. CHILDREN: See page 315 Pg. 210 Denomme - 400 years of family
per page

Find a board about a specific topic