Search for content in message boards

LINO MOONTOYA

LINO MOONTOYA

ANTONIO MONTOYA (View posts)
Posted: 3 Nov 2000 9:50PM GMT
LINO MONTOYA, POB: SALVATIERRA, GUANAJUATO, MEXICO. SOME MONTOYAS STILL LIVING THERE IN A SMALL RANCHITO OUTSIDE SALVATIERRA. DOES THIS INTEREST ANYONE?

Lino Montoya

Benito Estevan Montoya (View posts)
Posted: 23 Dec 2000 1:20PM GMT
I am interested in any and all Montoya's. I would appreciate hearing from you. My E-mail is benmontoya@msn.com

Lino Montoya

Posted: 23 Dec 2000 9:34PM GMT
Edited: 18 Jun 2002 9:14PM GMT
See if any fit in your research: Lino Montoya, whose father was Maricio Montoya, whose brothers were Maximiliano, Perfecto, and David Montoya and a sister named Genoveva. My grandfather was Maximiliano. His
parents were Francisco Getrudis(Chavez) Montoya. Maximiliano's wife was Juliana (Martinez) They were from the Chimayo,NM area.

Re: Lino Montoya

Mel (View posts)
Posted: 10 Dec 2001 4:12AM GMT
Classification: Query
Is this Samuel Montoya whose father is Denis?

Posted: 5 Jan 2002 6:19PM GMT
Edited: 18 Jun 2002 9:14PM GMT
Lino, my father's name is Climaco Montoya

Posted: 25 Jan 2005 3:40AM GMT
Surnames: Montoya, Medina
My husband's gr grandfather Juan Pablo Montoya may have been the brother of Francisco Montoya husband of Gertrudis Chavez. Juan Pablo Montoya was born ca 1835. Do you have any information concerning him?

We think our "Juan Pablo Montoya" (husband of Maria Dolores Medina) is his brother because Francisco and wife Gertrudis were godparents of his first child : Jose Ysabel Montoya . Baptized in April 1864 at the Mission de San Lorenzo de Picuris.

I suspect Juan Pablo Montoya and Maria Dolores Medina were married about 1863.
The families lived near each other in the 1870 census.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic