Search for content in message boards

Thomas Norman

Thomas Norman

Posted: 8 Jan 2000 9:50AM GMT
Edited: 17 May 2003 1:50PM GMT
Looking for info on Thomas Norman (born 1625 in England, died 1709 in Stafford Va.). Thomas was married to Elizabeth James and had 5 children (Thomas Norman ll, Clement Norman, Henry Norman, William Norman, and Margery Norman). Thomas is my 6th great grandfather. I'm looking for the cemetery and any other information.

Thomas Norman by Tom Norman

Audrey Parker (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jan 2000 6:17PM GMT
Tom, please contact me at my email address - Audlou2@aol.com. I would like to trade info with you.

Thomas Norman

Posted: 17 Jan 2000 5:48PM GMT
Edited: 3 Jul 2001 3:36AM GMT
Tom - please email me too. I am also a descendant of Thomas NORMAN. My email address is BlkbrnMt@aol.com.

Thomas Norman

Stuart P. Norman (View posts)
Posted: 31 Jan 2000 11:33AM GMT
I have a Thomas Norman in my family. Looking at the time line you posted, the Thomas Norman II coincides with the life time of my gggrand father. The last known information for him was born in Tennessee @ 1830. I do have a middle name of Harvey.Looking also at the geography, Thomas Harvey Norman concievably could have been born in Va. and moved to Tn. as an adult. Any links or further information you may have on this linee would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Stuart P. Norman
The Woodlands, Texas

thomas norman

carey scurlock (View posts)
Posted: 10 Mar 2000 10:26AM GMT
the info i have shows that thomas died in april of 1720 stafford england his son clement was my 6g grand father any other info i can help with have little more inof on thomas his father was james morman sommerste eng and mother was patience merry not quite sue which is first or last name would lie to hear from any of family

careyala@visto.com

Thomas Norman 1630/1709

Billy J. Norman (View posts)
Posted: 8 Sep 2000 11:54PM GMT
This Thomas Norman is my 6th Great Grandfather and would like to share information with you. I have deed and will records from Stafford Co. Va.and bible records fron the bible of my 3rd Great Grandfather Firney Green Norma. My line is Clement Norman and his wife Mildred.

Billy J. Norman

Thomas Norman/Stafford Co. Va.

Posted: 9 Sep 2000 3:40PM GMT
I am very interrested in any information you have
about Thomas Norman. I too am an decendant of Clement
Norman.

Clement Norman

Billy Norman (View posts)
Posted: 18 Sep 2000 7:37AM GMT
Tom,

Sorry I have been so long getting back to you. In my 3rd Great Grandfather Firney Green Bible is this: Thomas Norman born27 Dec.1728 son of Clement Norman and his wift Mildred, could this be your Clement also? I havd not found a Clement Norman with wife Mildred. If my Clement is the one born in 1700 then he would be the son of Clement Norman born about 1686 the son of Thomas Norman 1625/30-1709.

My e-mail is normanbj03@aol.com, I have some information I can send you.

Thanks
Billy J. Norman

Thomas Norman's father

Matthew Norman (View posts)
Posted: 12 Oct 2000 5:11PM GMT
From what I have gathered, his father was
Stephen Norman. Thomas settled in the
"New World" in Virginia in about 1654. If
you want to compare info, email me.

Thomas Norman

Posted: 15 Oct 2000 5:44AM GMT
Matthew: I would to compare/share info
on Thomas Norman. Please e-mail me at
tnorman7@bellsouth.net.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions