Search for content in message boards

Lois Gardner

Lois Gardner

Dawna Holst (View posts)
Posted: 9 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Will
I Lois Gardner, widow of Benjamin H. Gardner, deceased of the town of Floyd in the county of Oneida & State of New York, aged eighty five years, and being of sound mind and memory do make, publish, and declare this my last will and testament, in manner following that is to say,

FIRST, I give and bequeath to my son Daniel Gardner of Floyd, aforesaid, eight acres of land off from the southerly end of the lot be-longing to the homestead farm of the said Benjamin H. Gardner. (which farm I own by virtue of the said Benjamin's last will and testament dated December 13, 1856.) in Floyd aforesaid which lies between the public highway and land now owned by said Daniel . On the south of which his land of David Carpenter, the Northerly bounds of which said eight acres, is to be parallel with the line of said southerly end.

SECOND I give & bequeath to Robert B. Hutchinson, Alvira L. Hutchinson, John Hutchinson, Morris W. Hutchinson, Alcesta H. Hutchinson and Amos A. Hutchinson, children and heirs at law of my daughter Sarah N. Hutchinson, deceased, to be equally divided between them twelve acres of land off of said homestead farm lying on the westerly side of said farm from the land of David G. Carpenter on the southerly side of the same farm, to where the old fence next to the woods stood several years ago, and to be of sufficient width to contain said twelve acres; to have and to hold the same to them, their heirs and assigns forever.

THIRD I further give and devise to my said son, Daniel Gardner, all the land of said homestead farm which lies between his present land & the land hereby bequeathed to the above named children and heirs of said Alcesta, up to the fence on the flats between the meadow and woods on said farm to have and to hold the same to him, his heirs, & assigns forever and to have and hold the eight acres first above bequeathed to him, to him, his heirs and assigns forever.

FOURTH I give, devise and bequeath to my daughter Harriet P. Gardner of Floyd aforesaid all the land belonging to said homestead farm which lies on the northerly side of the same from the south side of the spring book along the fence of said David Gardner and extending in line with said fence to the Putney field creek and then crossing the creek to up where the old fence was on said farm and from there northerly to Moses Kent's line and from thence in the northerly side of said farm to the road, to have and to hold the same to her, her heirs and assigns forever.

FIFTH I give and devise to my son David Gardner of Floyd aforesaid all the rest and residue of my real estate, belonging to said home-stead farm to have and to hold the same to him, his heirs, & assigns forever.

SIXTH AND LASTLY I give and devise to my said daughter, Harriet, all my personal properly and estate of every name and kind whatsoever to have and to hold the same to her, 'her heirs and assigns forever. And I do hereby appoint my said son, Daniel Gardner sole executor of this my last will and testament, hereby revoking all former wills (if any) by me made. And it is my further will and desire and so I give and bequeath that my said daughter Harriet have the full use and occupation of said homestead farm for her sole benefit for a period of one year next after my decease.

In of July, 1875.

whereof I have herunto set my hand and seal this 14th day

Re: Lois Gardner

Posted: 8 Mar 2010 12:47AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Dawna!
Lost your address. Please forward: velliger@gtcom.net.
David
per page

Find a board about a specific topic