Search for content in message boards

Jacob and Sarah BISSETT

Jacob and Sarah BISSETT

Posted: 29 Jun 2009 9:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 May 2010 2:25PM GMT
Surnames: Bissett, Garrison
My family tree starting Jacob (son of robert) & Sarah Bissett, they had Joseph who married Sarah Garrison, they had 8 children one of whom was George Harrison Bissett my great grandfather. He is buried in Pleasent Hills Cemetary in greene county,Pa.

Re: Jacob and Sarah BISSETT

Posted: 1 May 2010 12:51AM GMT
Edited: 5 May 2010 2:26PM GMT
Surnames: Bissett, Bisseet, Boudreau
Hello, my name is Ken Bissett and wonder if there is any tie between our two Bissett lines. My gg grandfather was Hubert Bisseet, Feb 1830, believed to have been from Canada (F). He entered Illinois in about 1855, married to Henriette Boudreau, Canada

Thanks,
kwbissett@gmail.com

Re: info on Bissett family reunion/mrsc's Joseph

Posted: 3 May 2010 7:03PM GMT
My Grandmother was Francis Elizabith Bissett, her mother was Canna Risa Bissett. This is the line I am from.

Thanks, Lisa

lisakovach@tx.rr.com

Posted: 3 May 2010 11:02PM GMT
Sadly it's almost impossible to assist you if you give no dates and places?

You give no clues where in the world your family is from. So we don't know if you are in Scotland, England, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada etc. Similarly no dates of birth or names of spouses etc all makes it very hard to assist.

Therefore can you provide more info so we can try to help?

Posted: 3 May 2010 11:20PM GMT
Surnames: Hubert Bissett, b.1836, Canada F
I am very sorry, I have just recently started looking into my family history. I did get a direct reply as I list my email address. This person said I am not connected to your tree, however, is helping me tremendously research my line.

Thanks again for letting me know, and I will be much more specific in the future.

Regards,
Ken Bissett

Posted: 4 May 2010 10:39PM GMT
Ken I don't know who answered your question but I didn't. My gr,gr,gr,gr grandfather was Robert Bissett, he came to Maryland in the 1700's from France. When you are searching they spelled the last name Biset,Bissett, Bissette,Bizzet and a thousand other ways. look at land records, tax records and check with a lady Bev Barns her Bissetts are in Canada. Good Luck mrsc
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions