Search for content in message boards

Hutcheson family history

Hutcheson family history

Robbin Willingham (View posts)
Posted: 10 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am Robbin Willingham I am helping my cousin Doris Johnson get information on our family history. Doris Johnson has information on hand and would like to get more info on the Hutcheson history. We have info on Flais w. Hutcheson Chester (Chess) Hutcheson Bill Hutcheson Issiac F. Hutcheson William R. Hutcheson Hezkiah Hutcheson Charles Hutcheson II Charles Hutcheson I. If any of these names are familar to you. You can contact me at Willinghama@aol.com or Doris Johnson 170 Mckinney lane Russellville,al 35653 (she does not have a computer) Thanks for your help.

Robbin Willingham

Hutcheson of GA, TN, MO. & AR.

Herk & Deanna Slutter (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hutcheson, Mitchell, Morris
My g-g-grandfather was William Ragsdale Hutcheson, born January 18, 1819 in Lawrence Cnty, TN. died August 10, 1914 in Bentonville, Benton Cnty, AR. William R. married Lydia Wade Morris, daughter of Issac Morris on July 02, 1837 in Lawrence Cnty, TN. They moved to Rocky Comfort, Barry Cnty, MO. about 1855, then to Benton Cnty, AR. sometime during the 1860's. William Ragsdale Hutcheson was the son of Jesse and Sarah Mitchell Hutcheson ( Sarah was daughter of Thomas Mitchell born 1757 in VA.). Jesse Hutcheson was born Abt. 1799 in GA., died Abt. 1855 in Lawrence Cnty, TN. or on the way to Barry Cnty, MO. Sarah was born 1799 in GA., died 1886 in Benton Cnty, AR. Some family information have indicated that Jesse's father was John Hutcheson and mother was Nancy...but have not been able to verify. William R. and Lydia had 12 children. Have information on all. Hope to hear from you...would like to share info.

Hutcheison/Hutcheson

Sharon Karger (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hutcheson, Hutcheison, Hutchieson
I read with interest your posting regarding Wiliam Ragsdale Hutcheson, b. January 18, 1819, Lawrence County,TN. Are you aware of any siblings, especially brothers?

I am researching the name Hutcheison which seem to deadend in TN about the same time. There are some scattered in MO and later in KY and TX.

Thanks!

Sharon

Hutcheson TX

Posted: 20 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 25 Feb 2003 3:13AM GMT
Surnames: Hutcheson
I noticed your message mentioning Hutchesons in TX. My grandfather was Alford Dee Hutcheson; my g-grandfather was Dr. George N. Hutcheson. I think there 4 brothers, one of which was Issac Lafayette Hutcheson, all of whom came to Texas (Arlington, Johnson Station area) right after the Civil War. My g-grandfather may have been the son of one of these, but I haven't been able to verify yet. Have a death certificate for Geo. N. on order from the State. Any of this ring a bell? Will provide details if you're interested. Would also appreciate knowing what yoo have.

William Ragsdale Hutcheson

Herk & Deanna Slutter (View posts)
Posted: 6 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hutcheson, Mitchell, Morris
Sorry for the delay in responding to your question.

Willaim Ragsdale Hutcheson was the son of Jesse Hutcheson and Sarah Mitchell. His siblings were David, Giles, Sarah, Tennessee, James R., Alfred, John M. annd Caroline E.

Have info on some of Williams brothers and sisters.

Would be pleased to share data we have collected with you.

Herk

Hutcheson lineage

Judy Greene (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
I am just starting to research my family history and don't know alot about it. My Grandfather's name was Chester Arthur Hutcheson. He was born March 18, 1908. He married Erma Jane Poor. His father was George Warner Hutcheson. They both lived in Bentonville, Benton County, Arkansas until the time of their death. I know very little about their history and most anyone I could have asked has passed away. Any help or direction would be appreciated.

HUTCHESON LINEAGE

Posted: 1 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 17 Aug 2001 5:49PM GMT
HELP!!!

I am also at a dead end. My grandparent's didnt keep very good records of their families,,, but I have a few names and dates,, and possible places where they lived,and so forth.

My maternal grandfather was Herman Huey Hutcheson, born 5-9-1913, in (guessing) Alcorn Cty. MS. He married Minne Hancock Hutcheson (birth 11-8-1920). Herman past away on 11-24-1985 and is buried in Alcorn Cty. MS...

His parents, to the best of my knowledge are,
Ellic (Ellis,? maybe)Francis Hutcheson, and Callie Mae Morrow. Ellic was either a railroad worker, according to some, or according to my grandmother, he trained oxen in AL and MS to do farming.

He had one bro. Houst Hutcheson (?) in Texas. Some of my uncles' tell me that Ellic was an Indian off the Oklahoma City Indian Reservation, that moved from there to AL... then moved and settled in the Old Tishimingo County,,, which is now divided into 3 counties, Alcorn, Tishimingo, and Prentiss. We have no dates for his birth or death.

My grandmother doest have any records on her Parents birth's or death......... so l am completely lost here!!
I have a listing of her bros. and sisters,, but that is all I have... She is now 80 yrs. old and going fast. It is my greatest desire to find this history for her before it is to late and she passes without any knowledge of her family history.... If anyone can help please email me at

rclayton@avsia.com

It would be greatly appreciated....I am trying everything possible on the internet to find some kind of records... this is the close I have came....

Thanks

Charolett Hopper Clayton

William R. Hutcheson

John F. Hutcheson (View posts)
Posted: 3 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hutcheson, Capps
Greetings!
I am the great grandson of a William Washington Hutcheson who lived in the St. Louis, MO area when he married Fannie Capps. I have info on these folk, but not their origin.

Are we related? If so, I have more info for you..

Yours in Family Hunting,

Jack H.

Hutcheson Family

R.Joyner (View posts)
Posted: 23 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hutcheson, Joyner
Looking for information on a Della Hutcheson. The only information I have on her is that she married ?? Joyner. Della's son, William Hutcheson Joyner, was born in 1895 in Gallatin, Sumner County, Tennessee.

Della

kherbert (View posts)
Posted: 28 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hutcheson
I have a Della Hutcheson in my family tree. She was born 4Apr1881 in Tennessee and married Samuel Walter Swafford. They lived near Pikesville TN. She may have remarried. If you think this is the same person, I can give you some additional information...kh
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions