Search for content in message boards

John and John Craig Radford

John and John Craig Radford

Posted: 17 Jan 2001 7:47PM GMT
Edited: 8 Jan 2004 10:47PM GMT
Last night I saw a message by a Bill Radford stating that his ggggg grandfather was John Radford and that he had a picture of John's mother who was Indian. I replied requesting further info, but today I can't find that message. I am visualy impaired and have a tough time on net. Can someone help me to get in contact with this Bill Radford. Thank you. Lorenzo.

Re: John and John Craig Radford

Helen williams (View posts)
Posted: 3 Nov 2002 8:44PM GMT
Classification: Query

Lorenzo: We have a Bill Clinton Radford living in Angleton, Texas. I don't know if he has an e-mail address. He has Ms or something similar. He is related through Stanley C. Radford son of Leander A. Radford. I can try and get his address through Jay waggoner in Willow Springs, Mo. I think he talks to him. Helen

Posted: 4 Nov 2002 1:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Jan 2004 10:47PM GMT
Thanks vfor the info. My son passed away on 10 Oct 2002 and I am just gettinvg back to functioning. Please continue to forward any data. Thank you.

Lorenzo

Posted: 5 Jul 2013 10:30PM GMT
Classification: Census
Surnames: Radford
I may have this same picture if u are a relative. Taken in 1860. I was shown this image at my grandfathers funneral, it was an ancestor of sorts. She looked to be an inuit indian, wearing a sort of artic climate traditional dress, standing in artic environment. image attached.
Attachments:
per page

Find a board about a specific topic