Search for content in message boards

Jeremiah Boone and Noice Neville's children

Jeremiah Boone and Noice Neville's children

Carol Olsen (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dishman, Mayfield, Wilking
I'm looking for more detailed information on the descendents of the children of Jeremiah Boone and Joice Neville, especially their daughters Mahala, Charlotte, and Sarah.

Sarah Boone

Posted: 7 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 20 Nov 2003 5:03AM GMT
Surnames: Boone, Cox, Thomas, Gerkin
Sarah (Sallie) Boone the daughter of Jeremiah Boone and Joyce (Joicy) Neville was born 1 Jul 1788 in Stanford, Lincoln County, KY.
She married #1 Isaac Waggoner on 5 OCT 1808 at Somerset, Pulaski County, KY. They had 6 children, Telithia Waggoner, Noah Waggoner, Joyce Waggoner, Henry Waggoner, Jeremiah Waggoner, and Isaac Newton Waggoner. They moved from Kentucky to Indiana in FEB 1817. Isaac Waggoner died 2 Feb 1820 in Lawrence County, IN.
Sarah Boone married #2 Isaac Cox on 18 MAY 1826 at Bedford, Lawrence County, IN. They had 3 children, Boone Cox, Sarah Cox, and Charlotte Cox all born in Martin County, IN.
Sarah Boone died in 1836 at Indian Creek, Lawrence County, IN.
My husband is descended from Sarah Boone and Isaac Cox's son Boone Cox who married Mary Jane McDermed.

charlotte boone

susie (View posts)
Surnames: boone, mattingly

I am researching a charlotte boone that married a william r mattingly. I am not sure of birth but it had to be in the 1870-1880 period.When william died she gave her kids to relatives to raise and she worked as a housekeeper for 2 brothers by the name of bill and losh bickett who lived in calvery ky. If any of this sounds familiar maybe we can compare notes.
any info helpful.
thanks,
susie

Sarah Boone

Edited: 20 Nov 2003 5:03AM GMT
Surnames: Boone, Cox, Thomas, Gerkin
Sarah (Sallie) Boone the daughter of Jeremiah Boone and Joyce (Joicy) Neville was born 1 Jul 1788 in Stanford, Lincoln County, KY.
She married #1 Isaac Waggoner on 5 OCT 1808 at Somerset, Pulaski County, KY. They had 6 children, Telithia Waggoner, Noah Waggoner, Joyce Waggoner, Henry Waggoner, Jeremiah Waggoner, and Isaac Newton Waggoner. They moved from Kentucky to Indiana in FEB 1817. Isaac Waggoner died 2 Feb 1820 in Lawrence County, IN.
Sarah Boone married #2 Isaac Cox on 18 MAY 1826 at Bedford, Lawrence County, IN. They had 3 children, Boone Cox, Sarah Cox, and Charlotte Cox all born in Martin County, IN.
Sarah Boone died in 1836 at Indian Creek, Lawrence County, Indiana.
My husband is descended from Sarah Boone and Isaac Cox's son Boone Cox who married Mary Jane McDermed.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic