Search for content in message boards

COOPER/REESE/BLAYLOCK OF AR, OK, GA, TN

COOPER/REESE/BLAYLOCK OF AR, OK, GA, TN

Karen (View posts)
Posted: 30 Aug 2000 4:43PM GMT
AM LOOKING FOR INFO ON JOSEPHINE COOPER, BORN 2-10-1883 IN AR. DIED 10-21-1937 IN OK. MARRIED WILLIAM REESE IN 1901. WHO WERE HER PARENTS? I HAVE A J.M. COOPER AND A JULIA BLAYLOCK OR-- A HENRY COOPER AND JULIA BLAYLOCK. WHICH IS IT? HER DEATH CERTIFICATE LISTS J.M. COOPER, BUT FAMILY MEMBERS TELL ME IT IS A HENRY COOPER... DOES ANYONE HAVE BIRTH AND DEATH DATES OR ANY OTHER INFO ON THESE PEOPLE? WHAT WAS J.M.'S NAME? THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

Cooper

Bill (View posts)
Posted: 12 May 2001 7:19PM GMT
Karen,
I don't know if this will be of any help to you in your search for Henry Cooper but here is some information I have.

My Great-Great Grandfather is Henry Cooper. He was born in South Carolina @ 1828. He married a Julia Ann Blaylock from Georgia in 1851. He had a daughter named Josephin according to the 1900 Oklahoma census. (I have a copy I could send) who was born in 1883 My Great Grandfather, Grover Cleveland Cooper is Josephines younger brother. I amy trying to do all this by memory but I may have the dates wrong. If you check message #1608 and #1609 on this message board you will see the information that I have posted in the past. Good luck and keep in touch.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions