Search for content in message boards

Davenports in Colorado.

Davenports in Colorado.

Posted: 29 Sep 2005 8:11AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Davenport/Devenport, Russell
Seeking ancestors or descendants of Thomas Davenport and wife Emma (Emeline) Russell. Son Russell J. Davenport found on 1910 census in Pueblo, Colorado. Other children on the 1880 census were: George P., Minnie, and Edie. They were living in Greeley, Weld County, Colorado after coming from NY and Iowa. Happy to share information.

Re: Davenports in Colorado.

Posted: 28 Dec 2011 1:40AM GMT
Name is Devenport. I'm looking for parents of Thomas. Have other info & would share.

Posted: 11 Jan 2012 9:26AM GMT
Classification: Bible
I
have a Thomas Davenport born 1688 in vifginia,usa --died in cumberland, va. married 1710 age of 22years to Grace Terry born 1693 died 1808. his father was Davis David Davenport born 1650 in KIng William,Va, died 24 may 1732 in King William, va. His father was Faunt Leroy Davenport, born 1630 died 1650. I don't know if these are yours or not. Are the dates in line to what you were looking for? I have descandents of Thomas. my e-mail is maryfromorem@yahoo ,com Sorry It took so long to get back to you. just a busy time of year. I am looking for stephen or james stephen Davenport who would have been in his 30 or 40, in 1846-47. Do you have any information of him? Marylynn

Posted: 28 Jun 2012 5:03AM GMT
do you have anyino on stephen davenport or thomas davenpoert whow ould have been 30-40 years old in 1846. he went west as a wagon driver with the mormons the last we heard. we dont think he was mormon. he would have come from tennessee ,georgiaor alabama area, so. carolina

Posted: 28 Jun 2012 5:03AM GMT
do you have anyino on stephen davenport or thomas davenpoert whow ould have been 30-40 years old in 1846. he went west as a wagon driver with the mormons the last we heard. we dont think he was mormon. he would have come from tennessee ,georgiaor alabama area, so. carolina

Posted: 3 Jul 2012 2:05AM GMT
Only information I have would be on Thomas Davenport, born in NY in 1825 and died 6 May 1913 in CO. Married to Emeline Russell who died in 1870 in CO. There children were Russell Joseph, Minnie Sarah, George Payson, and Eadie L. Best with your research and family history. Orly in Orland, CA.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions