Search for content in message boards

Robert Lavern Frank

Robert Lavern Frank

Posted: 25 Apr 2011 7:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dyer, Smith, Frank
I am looking for information on a Robert Lavern Frank, he was born in Idaho (presummably Blackfoot) but this is about all i know about him, he married a Shirley Mae Smith, i Know they had one daughter Mary elizabeth frank, whom married Jack ray Dyer. I am just trying to find out information about robert lavern frank and shirley mae smith, I would like to find out whom there parents are or any information any one is willing to share.

Re: Robert Lavern Frank

Posted: 26 Apr 2011 12:36AM GMT
If you could list some dates/years/other places, it would be very helpful. I dont know whether I should look in the 1800's or 1900's.
RC at
user392423@aol.com

--------------------------------------------
I am looking for information on a Robert Lavern Frank, he was born in Idaho (presummably Blackfoot) but this is about all i know about him, he married a Shirley Mae Smith, i Know they had one daughter Mary elizabeth frank, whom married Jack ray Dyer. I am just trying to find out information about robert lavern frank and shirley mae smith, I would like to find out whom there parents are or any information any one is willing to share.

Posted: 26 Apr 2011 12:43AM GMT
I know that robert was from the blackfoot area, from what ive been told is that after one daugther was born he left the family and went to texas where he currently resides, i am just trying to find out what i can about his family that i can online, i know that there were 4 children born to him and shirley mae smith, one was mary elizabeth frank, she married jack ray dyer, this is about all i know about the family, i am trying to figure out some information for a friend as this is his family not mine, they just wanted me to find out what i could about this family.

Posted: 26 Apr 2011 12:43AM GMT
I know that robert was from the blackfoot area, from what ive been told is that after one daugther was born he left the family and went to texas where he currently resides, i am just trying to find out what i can about his family that i can online, i know that there were 4 children born to him and shirley mae smith, one was mary elizabeth frank, she married jack ray dyer, this is about all i know about the family, i am trying to figure out some information for a friend as this is his family not mine, they just wanted me to find out what i could about this family.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic