Search for content in message boards

William & Frederick Blow

William & Frederick Blow

Posted: 20 Jun 2006 5:19AM GMT
Classification: Query
The above siblings were b. 1892 & 1897 respectively in London, England They arrived in Ca. in 1905 with a Barnardo's Party. William married Alice Jennings in 1910 in Port Hope, Durham Co. Ontario. and Frederick married Hilda Gardner in 1919 in Midland, Simcoe Co. Ontario. William had 4 children, Merton b. Aug. 1910, Hilda, Elsie & Harold. Any info on this family will be greatly appreciated. Will swap family tree info. William & Frederick were the youngest brothers of my paternal gf, George E.F. Blow.
Regards, Gary Steele

Re: William & Frederick Blow

Posted: 17 Nov 2008 4:16AM GMT

Posted: 17 Nov 2008 5:11AM GMT
Fred was my grandfather. beerzilla24@yahoo.ca

Posted: 14 Mar 2010 8:40PM GMT
Surnames: BLOW
My aunt was Hilda Gardner who married Fred July 3, 1919
I will try to get one of my cousins to contact you regarding this family. One son the eldest William Francis born April 17, 1919 married Vera Olga Lingard, born Brighton, Eng. May 4, 1919. William died Jan. 9, 2009 in Toronto. I have a birth date for Fred as August 8, 1893. Will try to get you more info.

Posted: 15 Mar 2010 8:43AM GMT
Surnames: Blow
Hi there,

Thanks for your message. I would love any info you may have on the Blow family. I have Fred's birth/baptism record. He was b. Aug. 8, 1897 & bap. April 28, 1899. Please let me know if you want a copy of the Blow family tree or the image for his birth/baptism.

Regards, Joan

Posted: 15 Mar 2010 7:25PM GMT
Gary Steele
The only family that we have some infor on is Fred. I have a copy of his "Attestation" paper from the first world war and they are dated May 16, 1916. We also know that his mother's name was Alice. He also had 2 sons William Francis born 1919, died Jan. 9, 2009 and John Murray(I will have to find birth date) died Dec. 15, 1966. We know that Fred lived in Hamilton and we think he may have married again after he divorced Hilda. We do not know how many more children he had or their names. If I find out any more info I will let you know. Also on the message board under the name Blow I have received some info from Joan Author joan_flis Maybe if you look there you can find her.

Regards
Jackie O'Dell

Posted: 15 Mar 2010 10:36PM GMT
Surnames: Blow
Hi Jackie,
I am sorry, I should have stated that I am Gary Steele's wife, Joan. Our ancestry subscription in 2006 was in Gary's name, but our most recent renewal was done in my name, Joan. William & Fred were the younger brothers of Gary's grandfather, George Blow. There is also an older sister named Elizabeth. George's parents were Alfred Fordham Blow & Alice Ellen Smith. If you would like a copy of the tree I would be more than happy to e-mail it to you.
Regards, Joan Steele

Posted: 16 Mar 2010 1:35PM GMT
Hi Joan,

I would really appreciate if you would e-mail me the tree. It would give us a better insight into this family. Thank you again.
I will be in touch with you later.

Regards
Jackie beejay17@sympatico.ca

Posted: 2 Feb 2013 4:06AM GMT
Frederick Robert Fordham Blow is my grandfather. He died in the early 70's. My father is William Frances Blow(Blowe) I have no idea where the "E" came from. Fred was married to my grandmother Hilda Viola Gardner of Coldwater Ontario.

I have been in contact with Dorothy Evans who is related to me through the Blows.

Colleen Blowe Paterson

Posted: 2 Feb 2013 4:06AM GMT
Frederick Robert Fordham Blow is my grandfather. He died in the early 70's. My father is William Frances Blow(Blowe) I have no idea where the "E" came from. Fred was married to my grandmother Hilda Viola Gardner of Coldwater Ontario.

I have been in contact with Dorothy Evans who is related to me through the Blows.

Colleen Blowe Paterson
per page

Find a board about a specific topic