Richard DeLOACH and his wife Sarah Ann BROWN

Posted: 30 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 26 Apr 2002 3:55PM GMT

Seaborn DeLoach

Teri DeLoache (View posts)
Posted: 26 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: DeLoache, DeLoach
My father, Charles Clifford DeLoache, Jr.'s grandfather was Simeon DeLoache, the son of Seaborn DeLoache. Charles Sr. was born in Edgefield County, SC around 1892. I do not know if this is the same line or not. Do you?

Seaborn/Simeon DeLoache

Carolyn DeLoache (View posts)
Posted: 7 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: DeLoach
Hi, Teri! I am Carolyn DeLoache. Charles Clifford Sr., my grandfather, too, was born 1887. I calculated that the Seaborn from Edgfield,SC born July 31, 1850 very well could have been Charles, Sr father. I cannot seem to be able to verify this, though. There is a record of a Seaborn DeLoach
in Talbot County, Ga. I think. I have not researched this yet. There is also a record of Seaborn DeLoach who died June 20 1904. This is from the Bible records of Richard DeLoach. This record also says Seaborn was born in Coosa County Ala. and was the son of Richard and Sarah Ann Brown DeLoach. This Seaborn settled in Floral, Arkansas. I am not really sure if this is the Seaborn we are looking for.
I will keep you posted of any new info. I think Jo Ann is also doing some research.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions