Search for content in message boards

MIX

Posted: 23 Feb 2002 8:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 Mar 2002 2:22PM GMT
Surnames: Mix, Fallis, Buschmann
I am searching for the name of Nathaniel Mix's first wife. his second wife was Rachel Pickett Sullivan. I need to know who were the parents of Catharine Mix. I believe her father is the above named Nathaniel Mix. Catharine Mix married George W Fallis and they were my GrGrgrandparents on my father's side of the family. If anyone has any information I would really appreciate hearing from them. Sincerely, Phyllis Bush
Posted: 4 Jul 2005 2:28AM GMT
I know Catherine was born in Pa. in 1815. He married Catherine on 10-Mar-1834. George was a brother to my Susanna Fallis.

Re: MIX

Phyllis Bush (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jul 2005 3:54AM GMT
Thank you so much. Cathrine Mix Fallis was my great great grandmother on my father's side. Her daughter Sarah Martha Fallis, married my Great great grandfather Walter Louis Buschmann. I can find little about her, and I believe her father was Nathaniel Mix. The only wife I can find for him is his second wife, Rachel Pickett Sullivan. I also have no idea where Cathrine died or is buried. Thank you again, Phyllis
Posted: 4 Jul 2005 4:34AM GMT
Also , my susanna Fallis was 1st married to a Lyman Mix. They had 4 children Lyman, Samuel, George and Adeline. When Lyman died Susanna married C. E. Roberts. Lyman could be a brother to your Catherine.
Posted: 4 Jul 2005 4:54AM GMT
Hello,
I found Nathaniel Mix born 1776 Pa. with 3 children (my line) Lyman W. MIX b: Abt 1800
Henry H. MIX b: Abt 1810 in PA
Catherine MIX b: 1815 in TN
Hope this helps

Posted: 4 Jul 2005 1:50PM GMT
Cindy, Lyman was the brother of Cathrine Mix and Cathrine married Susanna's brother George W Fallis Here in Vevay, Indiana where I live. If I can be of any help to you feel free to ask and I will do my best. Thank you again. Phyllis
Posted: 4 Jul 2005 2:19PM GMT
Are you related to the MIx/Fallis lines. I also thought there was another brother named Henry? Children of Nathaniel Mix.
Are you close enough to get to the Library to get a few copies of records. I'll pay for copies and postage. There are 4 documents i need, i have info and dates but need actual documentation to have.

Posted: 5 Jul 2005 3:23AM GMT
I believe Henry Mix married Patsy Fallis. Yes I am related to the Mix Fallis families of Nathaniel Mix and Dr. Samuel Fallis. And the library is about 6 blocks from me.. So if you e-mail me at toad1938@yahoo.com, I'll do my best to get you what you need. Thanks again for your help. Phyllis
Posted: 4 Oct 2005 11:45AM GMT
Edited: 9 Oct 2005 2:23PM GMT
Surnames: Mix, Fallis
I am Interested in the Mix Lines and I do not have anything about Lyman Mix's date of death. Have you come across that and Nathaniel & Polly's ancestors?
Posted: 6 Oct 2005 3:35AM GMT
Hello,
I have Lyman W Mix born @1800Pa marring Susanna Fallis 1-Sept-1829 Switzerland Co. Indiana. I found place of birth from1880 census of Lyman Jr. Mix is a side line for me.My direct line is Susanna's second marriage Roberts. I did find in the 1810 census a Nathaniel Mix living Bullshin, Fayette Co. Pa.Lyman could be a son.
Cindy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic