Search for content in message boards

Oehlberg

Oehlberg

Shawn Oehlberg (View posts)
Posted: 17 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Oehlberg
I am looking for any information on the surname Oehlberg. The family plot is a cemetery in Weyauwega in the county of Waupaca, WI

Thank you

Shawn

Re: Oehlberg

Posted: 11 Dec 2004 10:35PM GMT
Surnames: OEHLBERG
I'm looking for Anna Oehlberg which lived in Evanston,IL in late 1980's and also Rogers Park neighborhood (Chicago far northside) in late 80's. She is about mid 50's in age now.
Are you related? Do you know how to reach her or where she is?
Her brother lived in Chicago area also but I never met him . I do know he was a photographer - amatuer interested in architectural photos and taking them of old buildings.
I'd really like to hook up with Anna again and see where she is. We lost touch somehow. Let her know I'm trying to reach her.

Thanks
Daniel Watts

Posted: 8 Dec 2007 4:14AM GMT
I am believe that I am related to this Anna Oehlberg. It sounds like my husband aunt. When I met her she lived in Rogers Park. My husband's dad does take photos. I am sorry to report that if this is your Anna she passed on around 1992. She is sadly missed. My eldest daughter is named after her.

Shawn Oehlberg

Posted: 16 Nov 2008 2:56AM GMT
Surnames: Oelberg, Oehlberg, Schneider
I am related to Marie Elizabeth Oehlberg. I only know she had a brother, Samuel Oehlberg. My aunt says both were born in Germany. They lived in Chicago, IL; Marie Elizabeth married Kasper Schneider and had 12 children. Anyone interested in comparing notes or otherwise sharing information, please contact me!

Posted: 7 Jun 2009 1:10AM GMT
Surnames: oehlberg
I don't know if I can help you. I don't know a whole about the Oehlbergs. My husband name is Peter J. Oehlberg,JR, His dad is Peter J. Oehlberg grandparent Theodore Oelberg and Violet Puke(?) not sure on last name. They lived in Chicago, but Waupaca is where the family plot is.

Posted: 7 Jun 2009 1:25AM GMT
Surnames: Oelberg, Oehlberg
I am fairly sure my family spelled their last name Oelberg without the h. I take it your family does have the h? I'm really short on leads and know very little unfortunately.

Posted: 7 Jun 2009 4:05PM GMT
Yes, we spell our name with an H. There is a Samuel Oehlberg listed on the Baltimore Passenger Lists, 1820-1948. I am not sure if this is your Samuel. Oehlbergs are hard to research. But I am finding the 1910, 1929, 1939 census very helpful. It seems that most Oehlbergs are from Germany.

Posted: 18 Dec 2012 8:54PM GMT
Edited: 18 Dec 2012 8:56PM GMT
hello,
my name is lon duncan. i went to school with anna at monroe elementary and at schurz high school. i knew her parents also and her brother andrew. i also knew peter as well.
i came to know of anna's passing after sending a christmas card. i believe it was peter who informed me of it.
i often think of her and keep her in my prayers as she was very special to me and was one of my best friends in school.
saw her one time when she came to my house and after that we lost touch with each other.
i drove passed the house anna and her parents lived in on harding street in chicago the other day-really brought back some wonderful memories. (2828 w. harding)her parents were wonderful and violet had some good talks with me. well, i hope all of you are well. i wish you a merry christmas and happy new year.
lon duncan
scrmnhawk@ameritech.net

lduncan@nmh.org
per page

Find a board about a specific topic