Search for content in message boards

Look up for James Perkins Death Record

Look up for James Perkins Death Record

Posted: 6 Jun 2008 5:21PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: PERKINS ADAMS
Greetings~

I was hoping that someone could look up the death record of James Perkins. He died somewhere between 1863 and 1870. He was probably born around 1820. He was married to Elizabeth Adams.

The only child I know for sure that they had is Maranda Tuppins "Sallie" Perkins b abt 1861 in Franklin County, who md James Preston Austin 1881 in Franklin County.

I can't find James and Elizabeth in the 1860 census anywhere! There is a Betsy Perkins listed as a widow in the 1870 Blackwater, Franklin Co Census, I think this may be Elizabeth but, I am not sure.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Leslie Ann

Re: Look up for James Perkins Death Record

Posted: 27 Aug 2012 1:56AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Perkins, Wade, Hale, Haynes, and now Adams?
I have the same information as you. I realize your post is old, by a couple of months. What I can tell you is this; provided we are talking about the same person and I believe we are.... I have a marriage certificate for Alexander Perkins, he is one of their sons (He would be my great Grandfather) that lists Jame and Elizabeth as his parents. I did not know her maiden name was Adams. Thank you. This gives me a lead. I am curious as to how you arrived at that?

I am on the hunt for a marriage record for Jame and Elizabeth. I looked in Franklin Counties records and found nothing. I will probably go back here soon and try again.

I hope we can make a connection here. It sounds like we are on the same path...

--Stan

Re: Look up for James Perkins Death Record

Posted: 27 Aug 2012 2:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello Stan,

Have I got some information for you. You can find James and Elizabeth's marriage record indexed here => http://genealogytrails.com/vir/halifax/marriages3.html

I still need to add a few names to my database, but I have 4 generations of Adams and have prepared a descendant report. If you contact me at lapurple AT bellsouth dot net, I will send it on over to you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions