Search for content in message boards

Gerardus Schmidt Family from Amsterdam

Gerardus Schmidt Family from Amsterdam

Posted: 13 Jun 2009 1:05AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: SCHMIDT/THEURER
I am seeking information on the family of Gerardus Schmidt (b. 1851) and Johanna Henrike Theurer (b. 1851). Both bor in Amsterdam. Their children, all born in Amsterdam, were: Johanna Hendrika Schmidt (1877), Gerardus (1878),Alida Schmidt (1880) Hedewina (Hetina) Schmidt (1881),and Christina Schmidt(1885). The family arrived in the U.S. (Port of Philadelphia) March 1901. Geradus and Johanna and Christina went "home" and returned to U.S. in 1926; Christina arrived back in U.S. in 1946, Have not been able to determine what happened to son Gerardus (have WWI registration card) Cannot locate any more info on Johanna (daughter) Christina and/or Alida. Cannot tell where parents died. Any help appreciated.

Re: Gerardus Schmidt Family from Amsterdam

Posted: 13 Jun 2009 4:38PM GMT
On https://stadsarchief.amsterdam.nl/archieven/archiefbank/inde... is a familycard of G Schmidt born 21 November 1878. Is that the right one?
There is 4 pages of data about the family of a G. Schmidt born 23 Feb. 1851 on the same site. Is that the right person?
There is on the archiefkaarten part of the same site data about a Christina Schmidt born 8 Nov. 1885. If that is the right person then it is probably her data till her departure in 1946 to the USA.

Birth years are not sufficìent to be sure. I am willing to download the full pages for the price that I have to pay the archive. If you are interested then mail me privately.

jan.brul @ xs4all.nl (remove the spaces)

Re: Gerardus Schmidt Family from Amsterdam

Posted: 11 Nov 2012 8:05PM GMT
Are you the one who is searching for more information about the family of Gerardus Schmidt born 1851 and Johanna Hendrika Theurer ? We can inform you further about this family.

Mar Stoffelen ( grandgrand daughter of the sister of Gerardus Schmidt) and J.H. ( Hans) Cohen- Amsterdam.

e-mail: joh_cohen@hetnet.nl
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions