Search for content in message boards

Towles family

Towles family

Sam Y. Perkins (View posts)
Posted: 8 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Towles, Stokely, Therriotte

Seeking info on Henry Towles. Married Ann Stokely. Settled in Accomac Co middle 1600's. Son Henry married Hannah (Ann?) Therriotte 1709

Towles Family

Posted: 16 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 8:27PM GMT
Surnames: Adams, Creel, Stockley, Towles
I have some information on this line and I am willing to share what I have. Please let me know where you are and we can see where I can take you.

John

Info on John W. Stockley

Linda Stockley (View posts)
Posted: 26 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: John William Stockley
Dear Sir: I am trying to access information on my great grandfather, John William Stockley, born July l26, l832. Father: Jeremiah, mother Margaret, buried in Accomac County. Am I at the correct place? I am new to the computer and its programs so am trying to learn as I go along. If you can help me, I certainly would appreciate it! Linda Stockley (Weiler)
Posted: 15 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 10 Oct 2002 2:16AM GMT
Surnames: Towles, Stockley
I have some information I can share with you. You may e-mail me @13stars@adelphia.net

Re: Towles Family

Susie Moon (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jul 2001 2:11PM GMT
Surnames: TOWLES, ROUNDTREE
My GGGrandfather was John Milton TOWLES (dates unknown). He married Sarah Ann ROUNDTREE in about 1844. I'm trying to get info. to link him to the TOWLES of Virginia (Stockley TOWLES and Oliver TOWLES of the 1700's), but the links are muddy.

Posted: 2 Mar 2013 10:07PM GMT
Surnames: Towles, Watts, Roundtree, Aulay
I am trying to find the connection between John Milton Towles and Daniel Towles. I show John Milton as son of James and Mary Watts Towles and grandson of John and Laney Smith Towles. I have proof that Oliver Towles of 1736 is father of John and granfather of James.

Please contact me at taxitaxi@aol.com Shiryl
Thank you.

Posted: 15 Mar 2013 10:06PM GMT
I am searching for proof that John Milton Towles was son of James and Mary Watts Towles. Can you help.

Shiry in CA.
reply to taxitaxi@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions