Search for content in message boards

Philip Liebenstein

Philip Liebenstein

Shirley Liebenstein-Henning (View posts)
Posted: 19 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Liebenstein
Philip Liebenstein was my great-great grandfather. He had 6 children, one of them being Phillip, who married Johanna Harck, and had 12 children, one of them being Carl Fredrick (Charles), who married Emma Maechtle, they had 2 children, Esther Liebenstein (Rose), and my father Edward Carl Liebenstein. I have some information on Philip Sr., and his father's name was Konrad. My e-mail is shirlgirlcna@yahoo.com

Re: Philip Liebenstein

Brian Liebenstein (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 2001 11:59PM GMT
Surnames: Liebenstein
Shirley:
Sorry not to get back sooner. I have been job hunting, among other activities. I should have known that my e-mail of BJLiebenstein@aol.com would not be automatically listed. Anyway - We are from Conrad Liebenstein (Phillip (Jr.?)'s brother ) brach. Alvin (Conrad's son, my grandfather) had nine children. He died in an auto accident in 1936 or '37. My father was Joseph Allen. He worked for I.B.M. from 1955 until his death in 1979 from complications related to brain cancer. I can supply more information if you or others are interested.

Posted: 14 Apr 2002 9:17PM GMT
Edited: 2 Dec 2003 4:54PM GMT
Surnames: MAECHTLE, JENKINS, ZIETLOW
Do you have any information on the Maechtles? My great grandmother was Alma A. Maechtle, b. 1882 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, d. Abt. 1918, place unknown. Am desperately trying to find more information on her.

Posted: 20 May 2002 12:07PM GMT
Edited: 3 Nov 2003 3:22AM GMT
Surnames: maechtle, laubenstein, pape
i have some information on a ALMA MAECHTLE:
father: Jacob Friedrich MAECHTLE, Jr., 1845-1893
mother: Wilhelmina HENKE, d. 1886
their children: Minnie 1872-1945, m. Charles Markert
Anna 1874 m. Leutink
Betty 1878-1942 m. Angeles Gehring
Emma 1880 - m. Nusbaummer
Alma 1882 m. Rufus Jenkins
Ella 1884 m. George Hartman
second wife of Jacob Maechtle, Jr
Julia Hoffman
their children: Clara m. Needham
know of two other children who died at a young age...i think they are buried in a cemetery by bayshore mall in milwaukee county.
parents of Jacob Friedrich Maechtle, Jr
father: Jakob Maechtle, Sr. 1809-1892
mother: Regina (maiden name unknown)
1. Christiane m. John Nipp
2. Jacobine m. Schmit
3. Regina m. Ludwig Schlutterbeck
4. Jacob Jr
i have other information, please email me and let me know if it has helped you and what other information i might have that will help you in your research.

Posted: 20 May 2002 12:11PM GMT
Edited: 3 Nov 2003 3:22AM GMT
sorry...didn't know the email address wouldn't show...
please email me at mpagelsdorf@wi.rr.com
thank you
hope the information is helpful to you

Posted: 14 Feb 2003 1:05AM GMT
If you have any infor. on the Leutink family. Please send to me Thank you.Kathy Leutink

Luitink/Leutink

Posted: 14 Feb 2003 2:38PM GMT
My great aunt, Anna Maechtle (1874-1952) married William G. Luitink (1864-1922). They lived in the Milwaukee area. I only have info. on William and his brother Henry. They are buried in Valhalla Cemetery in the Milwaukee area.

Re: Luitink/Leutink

Kathy Leutink (View posts)
Posted: 14 Feb 2003 11:34PM GMT
Henry Leutink was my great grandfather, But he lived in Wykoff Minn, Same one?? Kathy Leutinkl When did the spelling change on the name?

Kathy Leutink (View posts)
Posted: 27 Feb 2003 1:31AM GMT
Surnames: Luitink Leutink
My great grandfather was Herny Leutink. My grandfather was william [Bill] Leutinkand lived in Wykoff Minn. Could be the same. Please send me any info You have. Thank you.Kathy

Posted: 1 May 2003 1:35AM GMT
Kathy, I have my Luitink family information I can send you. Can you send me your e-mail address?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic