Search for content in message boards

Gibbs, Pennsylvania

Gibbs, Pennsylvania

Traci Winchester (View posts)
Posted: 6 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Does anyone have info on the Gibbs family located around Pittsburgh, and or Greenville Pennsylvania areas? A few names are Myrtle Gibbs, who married and moved to Virginia, Harry O'Connor Gibbs, Charles A. Gibbs, and Norris Corry Gibbs or perhaps Pearle Gibbs Jones of Greenville?

PA GIBBS

Jessica Gibbs (View posts)
Posted: 8 Mar 2000 12:25AM GMT
Just was looking through some census records and found out the birthplace of my ancestor-Robert Gibbs b. PA (abt. 1818)
PAhelp?

Hester Davis

Posted: 14 Mar 2000 5:50PM GMT
Edited: 31 May 2004 3:31PM GMT
Looking for my grandmother, the mother of Leonard Davis Gibbs or Robert Gibbs from the area of Virginia, Penn. or New Jersey. Can anyone help me? Vera

Robert

Joshua (View posts)
Posted: 23 Mar 2000 6:24PM GMT
Seems everyone wants to be related to Robert!

Robert Gibbs

Vera Gibbs Rankin (View posts)
Posted: 19 Apr 2000 7:56PM GMT
I don't know about everyone, but I do know that I have been searching for over 20 years because it is very important to me. The only realtives that I know of my father is ROBERT and Hester, and his father Fayette.

Re: Robert Gibbs

Posted: 29 Apr 2003 12:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
I just saw your query on the Gibbs message board and had to reply. I can sympathize with the frustration you must feel in such a long search. I have only been searching for two years for my gggreat grandfather, Annison Gibbs who migrated to Ar. from Al. with wife Jane York. They had a dau. Hester Ann b.1856. Don't think there is a connection as I can't find any Robert in notes my mother left. Hope you have made some progress since you posted. Best of luck to you. Betty Roseberry Petersen

Re: Gibbs, Pennsylvania

Posted: 9 Aug 2007 11:11PM GMT
Classification: Lookup

Re: Gibbs, Pennsylvania

Posted: 22 Oct 2013 2:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
I have info on this family. Shoot me a message and I can help you fill in some info on this family.

Freeman Bartek
Pittsburgh, PA
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions