Search for content in message boards

MATTERN,NASS,MONTAMAT

MATTERN,NASS,MONTAMAT

Posted: 9 Apr 2010 8:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am doing my ancestry my maiden name is mattern, my grandmother montamat and nass have researched back about ggg grandparents matterns were from bavaria, nass from prussia, and montamats looks like from Louisiana. Anyone one searching for any of these names I would appreciate the help and maybe I can help them.

Elvina Mattern Brady

Re: MATTERN,NASS,MONTAMAT

Posted: 7 Jun 2010 7:13PM GMT
Surnames: Montamat
Hello, I'm from Louisiana. My mother's maiden name was Montamat. Her father was Robert Herbert Montamat. He was Irish and French. His mother's name was Margaret Ross and his father was Robert J. Montamat. Can I help you? Donna Hurley

Re: MATTERN,NASS,MONTAMAT

Posted: 7 Jun 2010 8:12PM GMT
Surnames: mattern, nass, montamat and brady
Hi Donna,
I am not sure. my grandmothers name was Elvina Montamat she was born in New Orleans on July 28 1884-82 died on 10 31 1923 in an explosion. Her father was gustave Montamat born June 1844 her mother was Louisiana Belle Lee born about 1857 died January 12, 1887. his father was Louis Montamat not too sure about this but guessing he was born around 1805 not sure but I have S.C got this from the 1900 census in New Orleans. I hope we are related but haven't gotten much further I do know seems all was from. I think Louis's wife was I think Honorine Almaide Fallinbut not sure probably isn't right but still checking.
Hope this helps u and u can reach me at redvel39426@charter.net I live in MS. Will be reinstating my membership in ancestry this month I hope.
Elvina Brady
I do have further infor if we r related that may help u our lines go to Mattern which was my maiden name and also nass and a few others along the line
per page

Find a board about a specific topic