Search for content in message boards

North Carolina Cannons

North Carolina Cannons

Lloyd Cannon (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jun 2005 2:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have an Everett Cannon born in 1814 in Sanpson or Wayne county, North Carolina. He married Nancy Henderson an died in the Civil War in 1863. He and his family moved to Alabama around1846-1847. We can't find anyone farther back. Are there any North Carolina Cannons that may have any information for us? Any help would be appreciated

Re: North Carolina Cannons

Posted: 30 Jun 2006 11:40PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jul 2006 1:08PM GMT
I am searching a cannon who died in the civil war. Do you know if your cannon had children?

Posted: 24 Apr 2007 3:32AM GMT
everet cannon is my gggrandfather .was killed with two sons henrey cannon and robert james cannon.if i can help let me now.lloyd cannon george west,texas

Posted: 25 Apr 2007 12:49AM GMT
Do you know what part of Alabama your Cannons moved to?
Thanks,
Jean

Posted: 25 Apr 2007 2:47PM GMT
everett&nancy .a henderson cannon lived in tallapoose co. al. there was 14children.my gratgrandfather &grandfather was born in reeltoona al. lloyd&mary cannon 361 449 1855

Posted: 25 Apr 2007 2:52PM GMT
I don't think our Cannons are the same. Mine lived in Coffee Co Al. My ggrandfather was James Monoe Cannon.

Posted: 10 May 2007 11:06PM GMT
Hi Jean, Everett and Nancy Henderson Cannon were from Indian Springs, Wayne County, North Carolina. Moved to Tallapoosa County, Alabama around 1838. They had about 15 children. Lloyd Cannon

Posted: 1 Jul 2007 10:48PM GMT
Surnames: Cannon, Henderson
My ggrandparents were Everette Cannon and Nancy A Henderson both of Indian Springs, Wayne County, North Carolina. They married there in about 1833 or 1834. They moved to Tallapoosa County, Alabama in 1847. Would appreciate any information on their parents.

Lloyd Cannon

Posted: 1 Jul 2007 10:53PM GMT
Yes, Everette and two sons died. Henry and Robert James Cannon. They joined in Tallapoosa County, Alabama. Ev
rette was my gggrandfather.

Lloyd Cannon

Posted: 2 Jul 2007 2:08PM GMT
We are from a different line of Cannons I think. I am looking for the Cannons who who lived in Coffee Co. Al. My ggrandfather was James Monroe Cannon, raised by a Terry family, after his father's death in the Civil War.

Jean
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions