Search for content in message boards

Nichols family from Arkansas

Nichols family from Arkansas

Sandra Nichols Burns (View posts)
Posted: 21 Nov 2000 11:29AM GMT
I am the granddaughter of Lee Baldwin Nichols born June19,1907 and died May 1980. He is burried in Osceola,Ark.He married Ethel Elizabeth Blaylock, born Jan.1912,died 1975, also burried in Osceola,Ark. They had several children-Geraldine,Aldene,Robie Fay,Catherine,Mary,Ray,Maxine,Betty,Lelon,Maxine Nova Nichols. All born in in Ark. possibly Tyronza, Ark. or somewhere around that area. I am trying to make our family tree. If anyone needs info or can give me info please e-mail me at sansanb11@hotmail.com

Cooper and Nichols

NICHOLS (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 2000 1:20AM GMT
My great-grandmother, Martha Alice
Brown had a son named Alan Brown
who married Hulda Nichols whose
father was Arnold Nichols. He also
had two sons named Bill and John Cooper.
If any of these names sound like relatives
email me.
Donna
Merced Ca

Nichols in Arkansas

L Baker (View posts)
Posted: 5 Feb 2001 11:26AM GMT
Hi Sandra, I happened to get this website from a friend of mine and entered the Nichols surname. My father, Annanias Nichols was born in Little Rock, Arkansas. (On his birth certificate his name was spelled Anias)He was raised by his mother and he had 1 sister named Lillie. I am ashamed to say that I know very little about my family history in Arkansas. His mother died when I was young. If these names sound vaguely familiar to your family tree, please let me know. Searching for answers....

Re: Nichols in Arkansas

Posted: 13 Jul 2003 8:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Nichols-Bakers
HI,
My greatgrandmother was Nichols from AR. Her name was Sarah Elizabeth Nichols. She was married to a Baker.
They had several children together. Riley Jasper, Tom, Ben, Lizzie(Elizabeth), Levi, Rosey, and Charles and my grandfather, P.A. Baker also went by the name of Elick.
I am trying to located the name of Sarah's husband, my great -grandfather.
Sarah is buried up at Robertstown Cemetery near Morrilton.
SHe later remaarried a man by the name of Moore.
My new email is:LindaHughes@verizon.net

Re: Nichols in Arkansas

Posted: 16 May 2013 2:10AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Nichols
I myself am looking for my husband's family from Arkansas, near Searcy. His great-great-grandmother was named Rachel M.-no maiden name (who was born around 1910) and she married Odus Nichols (who was born around 1901). The family tree also suggests family in the Pindall area. If anybody has any more information, I would love to know. Thanks!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic