Search for content in message boards

Information on Family Tree of James A. and Lizzie E. Preston of California

Information on Family Tree of James A. and Lizzie E. Preston of California

Posted: 17 Sep 2008 7:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am trying to find more information on my family tree? Any information would be greatly appreciated. James A. Preston was my Great Grandfather, he was a gold prospector in Southern Californis. His wife was Lizzie E.. They had three children, Lottie B., Frank C., and Nancy E.. My Grandfather was Frank C. Preston, married to Hilda E. last name I think was Packer. Frank C. was a barber in Southern California and Oakland, CA.

Re: Information on Family Tree of James A. and Lizzie E. Preston of California

Posted: 13 Dec 2008 2:14PM GMT
Surnames: PRESTON
This post was deleted by the author on 13 Jun 2013 1:39AM GMT

Posted: 15 Dec 2008 10:26PM GMT
Surnames: Preston, Packer, Creighton
Yes James A. and Lizzie E. Preston did live in Redlands for a time then moved to San Bernardino. Ca. James A. is buried in San Bernardino. Frank Carlton Preston, their son, was my Grandfather. He was a barber, as an occupation. Frank Carlton married Hilda Elizabeth Packer. Lizzie E.Creighton was James A.'s wifes name before they were married. I hope this information will help you in your research.

Mark

Posted: 15 Dec 2008 10:40PM GMT
This post was deleted by the author on 13 Jun 2013 1:38AM GMT

Posted: 15 Dec 2008 11:18PM GMT
Surnames: Preston
Cool. I would like to one of these day's go down to San Bernardino to find James A.'s grave site. I also have been going thru some family photo's that have pictures of Lizzie E. James A. also sold his 3 children a plot of land in San Bernardino County, City of Redlands, in 1917.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions