Search for content in message boards

Lewellyn GRIFFITH born in 1626 in Pembrokeshire

Lewellyn GRIFFITH born in 1626 in Pembrokeshire

Posted: 11 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Aug 2009 6:19PM GMT
Surnames: Griffith
Does anyone know the parents or other ancestord of Lewellyn Griffith who was born in 1626 in Pembrokeshire, Wales. He was the father of Howell Griffith who was born in 1652. Your response would be greatly appreciated. Regards,
Bruce Sumner bhsumner@hotmail.com

Re: Lewellyn GRIFFITH born in 1626 in Pembrokeshire

Posted: 16 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Griffith
Lewellyn is my husbands gggggggg grandfather. His line goes from him to Howell, Abraham, Abraham, Abraham, Jacob, Jacob Van Buren, James Thomas, and Paul Rockwell Griffith. I do have alot on this line . If I can be of help please contact me by E-mail. Merrilee

Posted: 16 Aug 2009 5:12PM GMT
Merrilee,

I am the grandaughter of Anna Christine Brown Staats. She recently gave me the family tree information you sent her in 1996. I was looking up information on Howell Griffith when I cam across this message....I noticed the information that I have is the same up until James Thomas Griffith rather than Paul Rockwell Griffith...then I checked the name on the leter you sent my grandma...and I noticed it was from Robert and Merrilee...which corresponds to your screen name Merrilee39...I am Chris's daughter Mary Jane's daughter

Posted: 26 Mar 2010 9:22PM GMT
Edited: 27 Mar 2010 2:40PM GMT
Surnames: Griffith, Griffyn
While looking to push my Griffith line beyond Lewellyn, b. 1626 in Wales, I saw your message on the subject to a much earlier inquiry. Can you help?

Derrell
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions