Search for content in message boards

Jabez James Rowell

Jabez James Rowell

Cindy Henry (View posts)
Posted: 25 Aug 2000 3:54PM GMT
I have his brothers and sisters, we match on all of those but one! I also have the spouses and children of those brothers and sisters.
ex. Jabez James married Jane Anthony. their children are: Avner,who married Verdie Harris. Jennie, who married Bud Wainwright. Jabez was married a second time to Ranie Ammons nad his third marrige was to Ellen McBee..children of those marriages unknown.Mail me and I can give you all the info I have!! I'm looking for more info on James A Rowell.

James A. Rowell

LINDA ROWELL BROWN (View posts)
Posted: 17 Sep 2000 4:09PM GMT
James A Rowell b. June 4, 1820 Camden Co., GA d. April 22, 1914 Hickox, GA. marr. Temperance Dowling April 16, 1844 had 13 children by her(I have a list of all their names and spouses, etc.)Then married Susan Ann Drury had three children by her. Let me know if you are interested.

You have alot of info. about you family

Sylvia Rowell (View posts)
Posted: 19 Sep 2000 5:29PM GMT
Where did you get it, and how did you start?

Rowell's

Linda Rowell Brown (View posts)
Posted: 28 Sep 2000 11:35AM GMT
I started with my mother's records that she has been collecting over 30 years of our family history and I am still going through a lot of it just piecing it together. Family bible's,death certificates,birth announcements,even old news clippings.Huxford books have been extremely helpful.

James Temperance Rowell

Peggy Colley Trammell (View posts)
Posted: 1 Oct 2000 2:18AM GMT
Hey!!!!!!! we are kin! James and Tempy are my gggrandparents.
My grandmother is Emmie Jane Rowell Carter, her father is John
Darling Rowell who married Drucilla Dowling. John's parents are
James and Tempy. My grandmother married Silas"Tike" Aaron Carter.
My mother is Ruthie Mae Carter Colley. If you are the same Linda
Rowell that I remember, we use to go to your house when I was just
a kid. I am Peggy Colley Trammell. I live in Jacksonville,Fl. now,
but we lived in Jesup, Ga. I graduated 6-2-1972. Do you know me?
Please email me at trammelltrails@hotmail.com. Boy, I have been
searching our family history for over a year and have finally
found real true to life relatives out there!
I await to hear from you!!!!!!!!

JAMES AND TEMPERANCE ROWELL

Posted: 29 Oct 2000 2:59PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2003 7:40PM GMT

regarding message from James Temperance

Robin (View posts)
Posted: 30 Oct 2000 11:38PM GMT
I was born Rowell in Jacksonville Fla.. My father was Gary Emerson Rowell he had a brother Earl. Their mothers name was Doris. I would like to know who my grandfather was can you help? Thank You

Gary Emerson Rowell

Linda Rowell Brown (View posts)
Posted: 31 Oct 2000 10:24AM GMT
I'll be happy to help. Do you have any birth or death dates. Do you know Doris' maiden name? Any timelines would help. Just something that we can go by.I don't actually have your fathers name in my family tree but that doesn't mean that he isn't related. My tree is a work in progress, so I might come across something. Just give me any info that you can. Glad to help if I can.

Just to say hello to kin

Charie-Kee Jones (View posts)
Posted: 11 Dec 2000 8:11PM GMT
My gg grandfather is James A Rowell married to Temperance (beautiful name) Dowling. I have been looking at the lineage for about 8 hours now, and I have discovered that I am not alone. wow, what a great feeling to know that there is living kin out there beyond my father Vestus Raymond Rowell That I haven't met yet. My grandmother is Sarah J. Davis Rowell and my grandfather is Tollie W. Rowell My father married Kathleen Calchina and Anna K. I am the first born, Dec. 23. 1957, and he has 3 children with Anna, (deceased 1988?) Mark, Lisa, (twins) and Wade. I know he has nine brothers and sisters and they are all still alive except for my Aunt Karris.
Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello and Merry Christmas. If you would like to relpy just e-mail to hiway2heaven@gci.net and maybe we could chat live on msn. Thank you, until then. Sincerely, Charie-Kee Rowell Jones

Re: JAMES AND TEMPERANCE ROWELL

Posted: 28 Apr 2005 2:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Rowell / Nettles
I saw your msg. on the Rowell Board. You stated that you had some knowledge of Rowell's in or around Jacksonville. Is this Jacksonville, Fla. If so do you by chance have any information on a William Clifton (Buddy) Rowell? He was married to Verna (Vernie) ?. Had 2 daughters Linda ( don't know her married name) and Graydina ( killed in train wreck)
Sons-- Wayne And Avery. I sure would like to find them.

Any info is greatly appreciated. You may email me directly:
sa_masters@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Sherrell
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions