Search for content in message boards

Staley,s in CA and OK

Staley,s in CA and OK

arol nelson staley jr (View posts)
Posted: 26 Oct 2000 9:56PM GMT
im looking for my grandmother. she married arol lee staley in ca.they divorced when my dad was 12.he is 47 now.im also looking for my bro. and sis. angie and justin staley.their moms name is linda.they last lived in wilberton,ok.if any info. is avail. please respond. thanks

arol staley

debbie Barnes (View posts)
Posted: 10 Dec 2000 9:21AM GMT
My name is Debbie. My mother's name was Mary Arlene Staley. She was the sister of Arol Lee Staley who is my Uncle Arol. I think we are of the same family. Your dad Arol is my cousin. I didn't know your mother linda, and I don't know the where bouts of your brother and sister. I can offer you just a little information, but, I don't know what you do know and what you do not know. I know your grandmother was named Margaret, right? I was very little when your grandma and grandpa were married, but, I do remember meeting her. Do you know where your dad, Arol, is? I have been wondering what happened to him. Please E-mail back to me and we will see what information we can put together. Debbie

we are related

Krystal Richards-Staley (View posts)
Posted: 10 Dec 2000 3:01PM GMT
I'm Arol Nelson Staley Jr's fiancee. We all call him Junior. I am repling for him. I made sure it was the right info before repling. I called Arol Sr. He would like your e-mail address. I'd give you theirs but I don't exactly know it. They were wondering what kind of info you had. As soon as i find out the e-mail i'll give it to you if you haven't given yours first. Junior's mom's name is Belinda. The last time i think Junior last saw his brother and sister in Oklahoma. He has another brother and sister. He's in KY and she is hear in TN. well I'll let them tell you more.

Staley Family

Debbie Barnes (View posts)
Posted: 10 Dec 2000 3:44PM GMT
Hi Krystal.........
Nice to hear from you. Yes, please give my cousin Arol my e-mail address. It is mdj99@cybertime.net. I am out here in Calif. I know that Arol Sr. (funny to hear him called that because we called him Little Arol) knows that I live out here. The information that I have on Margaret I would really rather talk to Arol Sr. about. I was under the impression that he knew what had happened to his mom. I would like to have your e-mail address too and you can use mine when ever you want to. Congratulations on your up coming marriage. Yes, I seem to remember that Arol Sr. had married a girl named Belinda after marrying Linda. And I think that Angie's name is Angie Dawn. Is that right or did I confuse some of Arol Sr.'s nieces with Angie's name. Anyway, hurry and have Arol Sr. e-mail me. I miss him. Debbie

Nice to find you

Belinda Staley (View posts)
Posted: 12 Dec 2000 9:32PM GMT
Hi Debbie, I am Arol's wife and was really glad to know Jr made contact with you. Arol is anxious to hear from you. I have heard a lot of stories about when he lived with yall. I met your mother years ago at Lee's house. Hope to hear from you soon.

We can't reach you Debbie

Posted: 18 Dec 2000 8:37PM GMT
Hi Debbie, Belinda here. We have tried to email you several times but for some reason were unable to. Our emails keep coming back. We received yours but was unable to read it. Please try to contact us again as Arol is anxious to find out about his mother. And also catch up on old times with you.

We can't reach you Debbie

Posted: 18 Dec 2000 8:38PM GMT
Hi Debbie, Belinda here. We have tried to email you several times but for some reason were unable to. Our emails keep coming back. We received yours but was unable to read it. Please try to contact us again as Arol is anxious to find out about his mother. And also catch up on old times with you.

Debbie (View posts)
Posted: 19 Dec 2000 6:52PM GMT
Hey Cousin.......
Don't know why you couldn't read my e-mail. I am sorry! My e-mail address again is mdj99@cybertime.net. Try again, okay? Also, I am wondering what the problem was. I sent you my phone number but I can't put that in here. I will try to call you on Saturday about 10:00 am our time. I don't know where you are so I am hoping you will be home at what ever time that is. I hope I can get the next e-mail to you. I will send to your address again now........Love to you

Staleys in OK

Clinton Staley (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jan 2001 6:26PM GMT
do you have a grandmother named Marie Staley or would know of her by any relation

Marie Staley

Debbie (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jan 2001 9:54AM GMT
Mr. Staley:
No, I'm sorry. My grandmother's name was not Marie: Her name was Kitty. Hope you find info about her.........
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions