Search for content in message boards

HEAVENER

Christopher Heavner

Posted: 1 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 2:39PM GMT
Surnames: HEAVNER
Christopher Heavner lived in Northern Warren County not far from where I live. His lands were on Ivy and Claylick Creek(waters of Green River). The old pensioner died in the mid 1840's. Most of the family did settle in Illinois but one branch remained in Warren County into the early 1900's. By 1940 the last remaining Heavner in this county moved to Florida.

HEAVENER

Posted: 1 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jan 2002 6:15PM GMT
Surnames: Heavener, Heavner
Searching for info on Heavener, Christopher. His Rev. war
pension started on 28 jan 1834., was not on the list in 1840. His sons John and Jacob left for Pike county IL.
around 1831 right after John's daughter Elizebeth was born.
John bought his first tract of land on 25 Dec 1832, in Pike Co.IL.(USA) Christopher was 83 yrs old. Lived in Warren Co.
KY. I have most of the Heavener's in Pike Co. IL.

Any help be appreciated,

Frank Heavner

Christopher Heavener

Sue Mari (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Heavener, Heavner
This is the second time I've come across your name. This time I located it on Warren County, Ky Query Forum. I am Christopher Heavener's 4th great-granddaughter. Christopher was born during 1749 in what was then Bucks County, Pennsylvania. He married a woman named Mary, but no one seems to know her maiden name. However, family rumor has it that she was Native American. I obtained a copy of Christopher's Revolutionary War Pension Application. When Christopher applied for his pension he reported that parents died when he was an infant. So I've hit a brick wall. However, rumor (again) has it that Christopher and siblings may have been raised by the Schwenkfelders after the parents died. Christopher's son, Jacob, was my 3rd great-grandfather. Also, I have a copy of Christopher's probate records. If you want more information, just e-mail.

heavner-swadley

james swadley (View posts)
Posted: 1 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: heavner, swadley
i am wife doing research for hubby[i'm from ky. originally now texas] ggrand mother mary alice heavner[swadley]--john&margaret[hartman]-geotge moritz[b.1750]&anna margaretha wolf. they were fron pendleton co.w. va.usa.of german ances. are we in the same world?feel free to e-mail jfs76@juno.com

Re: heavner-swadley

jeannie adams (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jan 2004 6:10PM GMT
Hi, My name is jeannie Adams catherin Swadley was married to my GGG Grandfather. Ther children were George, Reuben, molly ,Susie ,Annie,adam heavener. I f this info. sounds fermililer, we may be relatives.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions