Search for content in message boards

garners of pulaski co. ky

garners of pulaski co. ky

Posted: 7 Jan 2005 4:06AM GMT
Classification: Query
could use some help on vincent garner born 1819 and married to nancy H. mckenzie. he is my gr. gr. grandfather.
i need brothers and sisters and parents of vincent and nancy on back as far as possible.

Re: garners of pulaski co. ky

Posted: 8 Jan 2005 1:30PM GMT
Edited: 17 Jul 2005 2:01AM GMT
Surnames: GARNER
I am looking for parents and siblings for our Jarrett/Garrad GARNER b. ca 1793/8 left Va. and md in Illinois in 1821 to Martha Maulding. Have their family but looking for help with parents and siblings. Thanks for any help.

Posted: 8 Jan 2005 8:17PM GMT
sorry havent heard of that one. i am stuck at vincent garner b. 1745 in va. cant find any further back than that. thanks.

george garner (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jan 2005 5:42PM GMT
James: Your posting regarding Vincent Garner being born VA ca.1745 is of interest. My line also comes from VA with Needham Garner (my line) being born ca. 1740 in Lower Parish, Isle of Wight County, VA. He later moved to Southamptom County, Va and then NC. Death was about 1809 in Duplin County, NC. Information suggest that this Garner line first appear in VA in 1618.

Please contact me at gwgarner@att.net . Just maybe we can be of help to each other.
George Garner

Posted: 9 Jan 2005 7:11PM GMT
Edited: 17 Jul 2005 2:01AM GMT
Surnames: GARNER
I received this reply ? Course never know. I am praying for help wih out Jarrett/Garred GARNER b. about 1793/98 &left Va around 1918 as was married in Illinois in 1821 to Martha Maulding, we do have their family but searching for his parents or/and any brother or sisters. Any help in find this GARNER family connection would be helpfull. Thanks

Posted: 5 Feb 2005 3:43AM GMT
My husbands gr. gr. grandfather is LeRoy Walker Garner. He is one of Vincent Garner & Nancy H. McKensie. I am just getting started researching my husbands mothers family. She was a Garner. I am still a little confusded about it all.

Gloria Garner Haynes (View posts)
Posted: 15 May 2005 3:06AM GMT
I, too, have begun to research this line of Garners. Are you my Daddy's cousin, James? His name was Hugh, and Mama's name was Fern? If so, I would love to see you all again. If you are the same James, is this Vincent the one I need to be looking at? I'm planning another book and would like to get some info in that direction. Thanks. Please email me at plaidflannel@hotmail.com

Posted: 9 Nov 2008 5:58PM GMT
if you still need the info on vincent jr. let me know. he is also my gr. gr. grandfather, and i live about 4 mile from his gravesite.

Posted: 10 Dec 2008 4:11AM GMT
James this is Doris in Lincoln. Send me a message, I have lost your email address. I have some info on one of Thelma's sisters. Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions