Search for content in message boards

LaVier, Levere,Lavear...

LaVier, Levere,Lavear...

Rose Della Valle (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: LaVier, Levere, Lavear, Leveere, Mayhue, Mayhew
Looking for anyone with connections to these families, with their many spelling variations, in Prescott County. Would love to trade info.

Mayhew

Linda Daigneault (View posts)
Posted: 9 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Mayhew
My Great Grandfather Was Napoleon Mayhew/Mailloux and was married to Julie lefebvre and his parents were paul mayhew/Mailloux and Marceline Charlesbois. they Napoleon & Julie were married in Mattawa ont. and His parents were married in Pembroke. we are unable to find anything on Paul
Mayhew or where he is from.. We are looking for connections to the Mayhew/Mailloux/Mahew/Maheu of pembroke area from about 1880 to 1901. thank you.

Napoleon Mayhew/Mailloux

Posted: 10 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Mayhew, Mailloux
Linda,

Wish we could help you, but we really have nothing on this branch of our family and are at the beginning of our own search.
Best of luck though.
Rose

Levere, Mayhew

Posted: 13 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2001 5:47PM GMT
Surnames: Levere, Mayhew
My g grandfather was William Walter MAYHEW born 04 Jun 1867 at Kemptville, Ontario. He was the son of Hugh and Delia (HOLMES)MAYHEW. William died 05 Sep 1939 at Ogdensburg, NY. The survivors listed in his obit were a daughter, Mrs. Anna PAQUETTE, a son George and a brother Levere MAYHEW of Kemptville. I recall realtives mentioning the names of Mrs. Murray LEVERE and her daughter Loretta. Are any of these names familar?

Re: Levere, Mayhew

Posted: 31 Jul 2001 2:45AM GMT
Classification: Marriage
Edited: 18 Mar 2002 2:26AM GMT
Surnames: Levere Doran Robertson
Saw your message; a couple of names match my search. I'm searching for relatives of Elizabeth Levere who married William Alford Doran around late 1800's. They lived in Winchester, Dundas county, Ontario. Any connection?

Re: LaVier, Levere,Lavear...

Posted: 22 Aug 2001 3:12PM GMT
Edited: 19 Feb 2006 12:01AM GMT
Hello,
I have Josette Lavier, wife of [Jean] Baptiste Picard.
Their daughter, Philomene Picard married Joseph Lariviere in L'Orignal Ontario, Jan 18, 1858.
Cannot seem to find any information about Josette Lavier and spouse. Can you help?
Thank You,
Jane

Re: LaVier, Levere,Lavear...

Posted: 20 Dec 2001 9:00PM GMT
Sorry Jane, I don't seem to have any Picard names or a Josette in my file. As for L'Original, I have thought that one line came from that area, but have not pursued it since everyone seems to think the reference to Prescott Area means, the area of Grenville and Leeds counties and information for that area was hard to find with connections to the Levere families.

Rose

Re: Levere, Mayhew

Posted: 2 Apr 2002 9:34PM GMT
I am curious if you found any family for your Elizabeth Levere and if you might share a bit. It is possible she might fit into our resarched lines.

Rose

Elizabeth LEVERE

Posted: 15 Apr 2002 4:11PM GMT
Edited: 1 May 2003 10:37PM GMT
The only info I have is that Elizabeth (aka Clarenda) Levere was born July 20, 1857, married William Alfred (aka Alford) Doran about 1878. They lived in the area of Dundas County, had nine children (I have their names if you need them). Elizabeth died September 23, 1924 and is buried at Van Camp cemetery near Brockville, Ontario.

Re: Elizabeth LEVERE

Posted: 15 Apr 2002 6:17PM GMT
Would this baptism record happen to be your Clarinda?

2 424 Dundas Co. Mountain Twp. Clarinda Levere William Catharine Mountain Mountain 1856-07-18 1856-11-16 Mountain Greener, Rev. James

I also have this William and Catherine as having these children:

Alexander
Peter Henry also listed as Peter S.
Jane
Sarah
George

This William Levere is the son of Joshua Levere and Rosanne Mayhew. I know the birthdates are different, but I wondered if it might be her anyway.

Rose

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions