Search for content in message boards

Neal Clan from Brunswick,VA Warren Co., NC

Neal Clan from Brunswick,VA Warren Co., NC

Roger Neal Williams (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jan 2000 9:22PM GMT
Thomas S. Neal b.1795 in Brunswick,VA and his
wife Nancy Thompson b. 1804 in Brunswick, VA.
They were married in Warren Co. NC 23Dec.1822.
Their children were:Thomas Harold Neal,
James Neal, Nancy Lilly Neal, and ?John Neal.
Thomas Harold married Martha Jane Harris 1 Aug.
1851. They had 5: James Clarence Neal,
William R. Neal, Mollie Neal, John Thomas
Neal, and Martha Jane Neal.

Would like to know more about the ties in VA and
NC. Have some info which I will share.

RNW

Neals from VA, NC, and Warren Co., GA

Annette Edgeworth-Smith (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jan 2000 5:13PM GMT
My Thomas Neal, born abt 1736 VA. died in Warren Co., Ga in 1799. He married Susannah Harrell and Sarah Harrell (sisters). Children include: Thomas, Samuel, Orpha, John, and Joel. My John Neal was born 1770 in NC. He married Rachel Burson and died on a wagon train to Al. Could this group be related to yours? Will exchange info.

James Neal

Sherry Neal (View posts)
Posted: 14 Feb 2000 7:03PM GMT
My name is Sherry Neal. We have traced our Neal family back to James Neal, born about 1793 in Newberry, South Carolina. I wonder if there is any connection.

John Neal

Posted: 20 Mar 2000 7:30AM GMT
Edited: 7 Oct 2001 5:17PM GMT
I have a John Neal b.1780 d.1848 in VA; married Priscilla Craddock in Pittsylvania Co., VA. Any relation to yours? brother maybe? gieslerjd@aol.com

Message from Roger Neal Williams

Posted: 1 Apr 2000 12:31AM GMT
Edited: 16 Oct 2001 12:30AM GMT
The family you describe in Message 216 is my family line. My mother, Hazel Neal (maiden name) is 81 this year. Family is William R. Neal md Vesuvia joAnna Evans Warren County NC
Brother and Sister of Wm moved to Telephone Tx contact me at Betty_Wright@MSN.com

Thomas Neal

Billy Day (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jul 2000 8:38AM GMT
My Grandfather was Ruben Thompson Neal born in either Rome Georgia or North Carolina in 1875. I have not been able to come up with anything on him so far, and your family lineage struck me because of the Thompson name and locations. He supposedly had brothers named Henry and David Neal. If any of this ties in, I would appreciate hearing from yall.

Billy Day
DWIn99@aol.com

NEAL VEST from Pittsylvania Co., VA to Boone Co.,KY

Posted: 22 Jul 2000 6:35PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jul 2003 5:49PM GMT
Hi
My Sarah NEAL b.1760 m. George Washington VEST in 1780 Pittsylvania Co., VA. Their VEST 6 or prob. 7 children b. from 1780 to 1796 in Pittsylvania Co., VA.
Thomas VEST b. 31 DEC 1796 Pittsylvania Co., VA. Could be your John NEAL my Thomas VEST cousins?

Neals from VA and Warren Co GA

Posted: 31 Jul 2000 7:42AM GMT
Edited: 5 Feb 2003 7:37PM GMT
Annette,
I would like to correspond with you re: Neals of Warren Co. Ga. I am a descendant of Thomas Neal and Sarah Harrell through son David Neal. I am taking advantage of the "free subscription" to ancestry.com that expires today, so will not have access to message boards after today. Could you please contact me at callawaymb@mciworld.com (in a couple of weeks my address will change to callaway4@earthlink.net).
Thanks,
D. Callaway

Re: NEAL VEST from Pittsylvania Co., VA to Boone Co.,KY

Posted: 23 Aug 2013 1:53AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: VEST, NEAL
My line is through the VESTs. I am trying to find the source that evidences Sarah (Sallie) NEAL was George Washington VEST's first wife. I have not been able to find their marriage or anything other than "trees" submitted by other researchers. Would appreciate any help. Thank you. - Sandra
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions