Search for content in message boards

Thomas White,Jr. Thomas White,Sr

Thomas White,Jr. Thomas White,Sr

Nancy Martin (View posts)
Posted: 2 Apr 2000 8:02AM GMT
I am searching for the above named Whites living Freetown, Mass about 1803. Thos,Jr. married Huldah Gurney, later moved to Western PA near Connellsville. 1 son Silas Gurney White b.1806 my g.grandfather

Re: Thomas White,Jr. Thomas White,Sr

Angela (View posts)
Posted: 22 Mar 2003 7:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: White Gurney
Hi Cousin!!

You're in about the same spot I am... Thomas White (but I really don't think he's a Jr.) married Huldah Gurney, 2 January 1803 in Freetown, Bristol, MA. Children:

Peregrine, Jan. 4, 1804.
Silus Gurney, Feb. 1, 1806. (aka Silas)
James Harva, Apr. 29, 1807.
Thomas Howland, May 26, 1810.
Rolun Palmer, Sept. 16, 1812.
Nicholas Hathaway, July 27, 1814.

Bibliographic Information: Vital Records of Dartmouth, Massachusetts to the year 1850 volume I-Births. New England Historic Genealogical Society. Boston. 1930. Call Number: F74.D25D23 vol.1, pp 296/7.

PUBLISHED BY THE NEW ENGLAND HISTORIC GENEALOGICAL SOCIETY AT THE ROBERT HENRY EDDY MEMORIAL ROOMS AT THE CHARGE OF THE EDDY TOWN-RECORD FUND BOSTON, MASS. 1929.

I am currently working on a theory that Thomas' father was Peregrine White of Freetown, MA who married Mary Howland, daughter of Malachi Howland and Hope Dwelly, of Middleborough on May 3, 1770, and had children: 1) Thomas; 2) Malachi, b. 7 Oct 1785, Freetown; 3) Hope. I am working on this theory because of the family's use of surnames as middle names.

I'll let you know if I find out any more!!!

Re: Thomas White,Jr. Thomas White,Sr

Posted: 15 May 2014 5:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: White
Nancy,

If you or someone else is monitoring this account for you, please get in touch with me. I updates for you.

Angela
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions