Search for content in message boards

Coburn, Poppleton, Hill, Brice, Leatham, Riggs, Andrus, Egan, Urquhart

Coburn, Poppleton, Hill, Brice, Leatham, Riggs, Andrus, Egan, Urquhart

Posted: 18 Sep 2002 10:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Feb 2004 7:02PM GMT
Surnames: Coburn, Poppleton, Hill, Brice, Leatham, Riggs, Andrus, Egan, Urquhart
I am looking for personal information on the lives of my ancestors in Utah. I have general information like birthdates and death dates. What I am looking for is information on how they lived and what kind of people they were, personal information to give me a better understanding of who my ancestors were. Some of their names are: Fred Leatham Coburn, Celia Poppleton Hill, Louis Fred Coburn, Robert Urquhart, Effie Irene Egan, Milo Andrus(son of John Daley Andrus). Also, if anyone knows where I could find some photographs, please let me know. Thanks!

Re: Coburn, Poppleton, Hill, Brice, Leatham, Riggs, Andrus, Egan, Urquhart

Posted: 10 May 2013 6:41PM GMT
Hi there, have you ever heard from any Leatham or Urquhart Family members?
We have a 'Robert Urquhart Leatham' born July 24, 1824 in Milncroft, Lanark, Scotland. Died Oct 25, 1885 Providence, Cache, Utah; buried Wellsville, Cache, Utah.
Non just 'Robert Urquhart' in our line. John Urquhart Leatham (My grandmother's Grandfather) John Urquhart Leatham is a brother of Robert Urquhart Leatham.
I grew up in UTAH. No photos: If you find some I would like to see our line... Thanks, Mary
Posted: 19 Aug 2013 5:29AM GMT
Surnames: Leatham
Hi Mary,

Robert Urquhart LEATHAM b. 1824 is my ggg-grandfather. I do have some photographs, most of which I scanned from the LEATHAM Family Book (published in the 1950s - I have my own copy). You can go directly to John Urquhart LEATHAM in my ancestry database using this link:

http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/51434211/person/13199065343

I have uploaded only a few of my photos to ancestry. I've attached the photo of John Urquhart LEATHAM that I have.

Let me know if you'd like to exchange info.

Yours,
James Oberacker
Los Alamitos, CA
Attachments:

Re: Leatham

Posted: 19 Aug 2013 4:29PM GMT
Surnames: Leatham
Hi there James
Thank you so very much...
I am not a member of Ancestry.com only a guest of my cousin.
I can-not see your: http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/51434211/person/13199065343
I can see your 74 photos; when I clicked on ‘View Profile’ it is amazing to see a face with the name of My M-Grandmothers, M-Grandfather: John Urquhart Leatham, Thank you so much… I have a photo of his head stone… (Not on Computer) I went up to The Tetons many years ago… with two cousins… we took many photos.
I also went to Wellsville, Utah… and met a direct line of John Urquhart Leatham… and HE looked so much like John… it is amazing… I love seeing similarities and knowing our roots.
I have many of the Leatham families in my PAF5…Tree…about 250 or 300… back to about 1658
Would it be okay if I E-Mail you and maybe we can exchange family info...
Thank you so much
Mary
per page

Find a board about a specific topic