Search for content in message boards

Daniel Criswell

Daniel Criswell

Posted: 30 Apr 2005 11:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am great ...... granddaughter of Daniel A Criswell and Elizabeth Bolajak Elizabeth was Indian Feel free to email me.

Re: Daniel Criswell

Posted: 12 Sep 2009 4:55PM GMT
please contact me at crazyredhead911@yahoo.com - i am
a descendant and have made some interesting discoveries - lori

Posted: 12 Sep 2009 10:28PM GMT
Hi,
I am the granddaughter of Reid Criswell son of Marcus and Sarah. I am trying to confirm Eizabeth is Indian. I have run into so many road blocks in my searches. I am a beginner and I didn't know about my mom' side until I was 16. I retired in 2006 and have been trying to learn about the grandfather I never knew and his family.
Sandy

Posted: 15 Sep 2009 4:43PM GMT
Surnames: Criswell
In answer to your question, first I would like to ask who you are, Reid Criswell was my grandfather, Marcus was my great grandfather.. My mother was Betty Criswell Her father was Reid.. Email me at my regular email instead of going thur this.. I do have the information about Elizabeth and yes she was Indian . email me and I will talk to you later

Thanks Denese

Posted: 15 Sep 2009 4:44PM GMT
Surnames: Criswell
In answer to your question, first I would like to ask who you are, Reid Criswell was my grandfather, Marcus was my great grandfather.. My mother was Betty Criswell Her father was Reid.. Email me at my regular email instead of going thur this.. I do have the information about Elizabeth and yes she was Indian . email me and I will talk to you later

Thanks Denese wisemanrib@aol.com

Posted: 14 Oct 2009 11:00PM GMT
Hi,
I am researching (with many deadends) for information on my great great grandfather and great great grandmother Daniel Andrew Criswell and Elizabeth Bolyak or however it is spelled. My mother was the daughter of Reid Criswell and Fern Elliott born in 12-19-1912. They also had a son Owen Maynard Criswell born 8-1915. My mom and uncle are deceased. If you can help with any information I would appreciate it!
I have a picture of Elizabeth I think and I am also trying to find someone that might be able to identify it for me.

Posted: 6 Nov 2009 2:45AM GMT
Hi,
I am the granddaughter of Whitelaw Reid Criswell. My mother and uncle were born with his marriage to Fern Edith Elliott. I am trying to find someone that might be able to identify a picture my mom had that said gramma Criswell. One has been identified as Sarah Jane Humphrey Criswell my great grandmother and I am guessing the other might be Elizabeth Bolejack. I hope you can help me!
Sandy

Posted: 2 Sep 2010 4:54AM GMT
Surnames: criswell, Bolejack, Bullitschek, Woods, Elliott
Hello,
I just came across your message. I am trying to find information about Elizbeth Bolejack. She is my gr gr grandmother. I have a picture I think might be Elizabeth but I can't get anyone to confirm it. My grandfather is the son of Marcus Lafayette Criswell Sr. My mother(Delia Ethel Marie Criswell 1912) and uncle(Owen Maynard Criswell 1915 were conceived in the marriage of Whitelaw Reid Criswell and Fern Edith Elliott 1912. I am a beginner off and on for two years in doing the research and have come across many roadblocks looking for the family I never knew.
If you could help me or know of someone that might be able to, I would be very thankful!
Thank you,
Sandy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions