Search for content in message boards

john jerden goforth and zachariah his father

john jerden goforth and zachariah his father

greg rogers (View posts)
Posted: 22 Nov 2000 5:28PM GMT
i'm looking for inforation on these two relatives....am trying to research history for my mother....i heard a rumor about osage blood in the line and would like to follow up....please e-mail me if anyone has some info i can use....thanks....greg r.
Posted: 31 Dec 2000 6:04AM GMT
Edited: 9 Jul 2001 10:29PM GMT
I have a Goforth Genealogy book Fourth Edition written by George Goforth of Kneedlington, England. My Maternal Gr. Grandmother was Josephine Goforth Terry. Our line dates back to 1565 to earliest George Goforth. We have a Zachariah Goforth b 1675 England, married Ann Morgan. What year are you looking for? Glad to help if I can

John Jerden Goforth

Posted: 31 Dec 2000 7:01AM GMT
Edited: 9 Jul 2001 10:29PM GMT
Possibly you should contact Bill Goforth, as their may be a tie between your ancestors. John (Jerden) b. 1831-1835 in Rankin Co. Miss. Six of his children that are known left Rankin Co. Ms. 1879 and went to Palo Pinto Co., Texas. Maybe leaving some half-siblings in Rankin Co. Ms. He may be the brother to Zachariah Dangler Butler Goforth and George Washington Goforth and son to Zachaariah Goforth Page 596 in the book. book orders to George T. Goforth, 4309 Willow Woods Drive, Annandale, Va. 22003, Library of Congress Catalog Caard #: 88-81087 published for the Author by Gateway Press, Inc. 1001 N. Calvert Street, Baltimore, MD 21202. Good Luck, Happy Hunting. Email me your progress. Looking forward to hearing from you

Re: john jerden goforth and zachariah his father

Posted: 26 Mar 2002 7:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have a John Jerd Goforth whose father was Zacharian. John married Millie Milton (comanche indian). Their desendants go into the Rogers line. My grandmother was a Rogers.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions