Search for content in message boards

WILLIAM RYALS

WILLIAM RYALS

Posted: 7 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Jul 2001 11:01PM GMT
Surnames: Ryals, Barlow, Chapman
I am unable to find any information on the following and would very much appreciate any help. WILLIAM RYALS (1748-1828) b. Cumberland County, NC, d. in Montgomery Co., GA. He was a planter of Montgomery Co. GA and Rev. Soldier of the 2nd NC Regiment. Married EDITH CHILDS also from NC. Children: Thomas Ryals; 2. Joseph Ryals (b.1797); John B. Ryals (b. 1802); David Ryals (b. 1795); James Ryals (b. 1811); William R. Ryals (b. 1804); Penelope Ryals; Matilda Ryals; and Elizabeth Ryals.

WILLIAM RYALS

b. wright (View posts)
Posted: 9 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: RYALS
I show JOSEPH RYALS b.1717 Johnston county N.C. as father
of WILLIAM and a SARAH(no last name)b.1721 Johnston county
N.C. as mother.

Ryals Montgomery County

Sherry Compton (View posts)
Posted: 17 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Ryals
I don`t know if you have this information but I ran across their names in the DEAD RIVER CEMETERY MONTGOMERY COUNTY 2 years ago. I was looking for my Great Greatgrandfather John B Ryals but he was from Germany so it wasn`t the right one. Here is where to look http://www.pollette.com/montgomery/montgomerycemetery.htm

I don`t remember where but I also ran across the wills for this family. I am looking for John B Ryals which I`m not sure about the spelling. He was from Germany and had a daughter born in 1850 in Charleston, SC. Her name was Anna (Annie) Laura Ryals. She married a Frederick Franck from Germany they had 5 children in Savannah, Ga and all are Buried in the Laurel Grove Cemetery. Only one of the children out of the 5 had a Child. Seventy years ago my mother was born, her father died when she was 2. We have been trying to find the Ryals family but have had no luck. I hope that it is your family in the Cemetery I think that it is. Good Luck

Re: WILLIAM RYALS

Posted: 1 Oct 2007 5:27PM GMT
I am from that same Line and have info I can share with you
You can e-mail me at lizmcmahon76@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic