William Riddle in Tarrant County

William Riddle in Tarrant County

j chapin (View posts)
Posted: 1 Oct 2002 2:10AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Dec 2005 3:42PM GMT
Surnames: riddle
i'm looking for any living relatives of wm. riddle
who was a farmer & rancher in far south tarrant county near crowley from the 1870's until his death in 1928. any info
is greatly appreciated. tia jack

Re: William Riddle in Tarrant County

Posted: 13 Nov 2002 9:52PM GMT
Edited: 8 Dec 2005 3:43PM GMT
Would you happen to know the name of his wife?

jack chapin (View posts)
Posted: 21 Nov 2002 5:38PM GMT
Edited: 8 Dec 2005 3:42PM GMT
don't know her name but she passed on in 1899 and that one of their son's name was Zelie Riddle a watchmaker in fort worth. the family had a ranch in far sout tarrant county close to the johnson county line due west of cleburne. they had five son's and two daughters and william riddle pased away in 1928 at the age of 86. thanks for any other info you might have

Posted: 2 Dec 2005 3:01PM GMT
Edited: 8 Dec 2005 3:41PM GMT
Surnames: Riddle, Couch
my grandfather's sister was married to Zelie Riddle...her name was Flora Belle Bulen born at Haverhill, Minnesota in 1878...I would like to communicate with you ...please e-mail me

Posted: 15 Nov 2013 2:23PM GMT
Zelie Riddle and brother Roce Riddle are my dads uncles. My grandparents are Odis and Effie Riddle, Joshua, Tx. Odis is a son of William Nelson Riddle, my great- grandfather. They owned a jewelry store in San Diego, Calif. My father William Vernon Riddle, worked for them as a watchmaker, following his discharge from the US Navy in 1932. Odis Riddle was also an established watchmaker in Joshua. He and Effie(maiden name Hanna) had three sons, William, Leon(Lonnie), and Jack C. Riddle. Jack was the last to pass, in 2002, Albuquerque, NM. He was a retired major from the USAF. They had four sisters, Vera, Loie, Helen, and Ellen.

Posted: 15 Nov 2013 2:26PM GMT
The Riddle you are looking for is William Nelson Riddle, my great grandfather, Died May 1, 1928,
Crowley, Tx. I live in Allen, Tx and email is richriddle1@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions